Lost

(Featuring my friend Blue :>)

The night was dark and brought a chill to the already pretty cold alpine lands. Pine trees towered above as QB was hopping along, triangular "ears" down and face fearful. He shivered a bit as the path he was once following disappeared as he continued further. He looked around, nervous. No sign of the campsite he was at before – not even a faint glow of the fire him and his friends lit.

He froze as he heard a slight rustle, turning in different directions to see where the sound came from. The triangles on his head flickered slightly as his anxiety rose. He went forward at a faster pace, keeping vigilant for any more noises. He was probably just getting himself more lost, but what else was he supposed to do? He had just gone out to get firewood, but now he found himself with no firewood and no way back.

Another rustle and QB jerked his attention towards a bush by a pine tree on his right. He held his breath before Blue jumped out at him. He screamed and swatted his square hands at her before calming down and realizing who it was once he heard her laughing. She was one of the ones he went camping with – thank goodness. "D-Don't scare me like that!" He squeaked as Blue stopped laughing for a moment. "We got worried about you...Find any firewood?" She asked, smiling. "No...I got lost and got too anxious to look," QB explained as Blue put a hand on his head, "Hey, it's okay. I'll help you find some. I know the way back to camp." QB nodded and followed Blue.

The two returned to camp with arms full of fire wood. The others welcome the two back, QB smiling happily to be back with his friends. They set the firewood in the pile and sat down. "What took y'all so long?" Spow asked, squinting a bit. "QB got lost," Blue explained as Spow nodded a bit. "We're glad you guys are safe," Heli said half awake, falling asleep on Boat. "Thank goodness there's no more monsters out in the woods..." King spat a bit, "N-No more?" QB questioned, "Was there some before?" King laughed, "Duh."

Boat squinted, "Ah shush, there were never any monsters here." QB relaxed a bit, the triangles on his head stopped flickering from fear. Blue, QB, and the green Wiggler they brought along went to sleep in tents, while the rest fell asleep outside by the fire together. Sweet dreams.