Plans for the Capture

A little while later, when they'd regained their power of speech, they discussed their plans for the corral for the mustangs. They would be able to get it done  a third of the time faster because Niall would be helping. The excitement of it began to bubble to the surface.

"If sommat goes wrong, Haz, we'll just make another plan. Like we did last time. Just don't get your hopes up too terribly high," warned Louis. "It might take a few tries to get that horse."

"I know," Harry was making a gigantic effort not to become too eager, but he was hoping that this time would be the charm. He didn't breathe a word of it to Louis, however. He hadn't been aware that he had this kind of impatience in him, but Louis was causing him to see a lot he hadn't known about himself before. Louis was tenacious and steady about this whole process of catching the horse. Harry couldn't understand how the rancher practiced the very patience Harry didn't have, when Louis, on the ranch, had so often displayed restlessness and a striking urgency about other things.

He didn't stop to think that maybe it was he, himself, who had made a difference in Louis. For the first time in many years, Louis was actually feeling a surge of happiness, and he had hope that he'd at last found the answer as to why he'd been such a miserable SOB before Harry had appeared in his life. Harry had opened a path to so much introspection. Harry was making him happy, where he hadn't been before, and hadn't even known it.

After their discussion, Louis slowly pushed Harry back onto the blanket in the same manner Harry had done to him earlier. He took extra care to be gentle.

"Now . . . I'm gonna suck you off," he whispered, and a wide-eyed Harry expelled the air he was holding in his lungs with a soft gust, not even rebelling when Louis made it clear he really was going to follow through on his promise. Sure he was embarrassed, but Harry was also aware of a strange kind of serenity, and he surrendered when bit by bit, his guard dissolved as Louis took his sweats off. When Harry was naked, Louis let his eyes wander over him hard and long, his gaze never wavering.

"You are incredible, all soft and waitin' for me," he said reverently as he undressed himself as well and then settled between Harry's legs. Harry suddenly lost all modesty. Louis wasn't finding fault with him; had in fact eaten him up with his eyes, and his fear of Louis seeing any imperfections vanished. He saw the fondness there in Louis' eyes, and it made him feel accepted by his lover, made him want Louis even more.

Louis pushed at Harry's legs, urging him to spread them more. So Harry did, and it felt so deliciously indecent. He felt vulnerable, yet he loved it. Spreading himself for his lover—it not only felt naughty, but right.

Louis' hot breath ghosted Harry's cock up and down, root to tip for several seconds, followed by his tongue, leaving a slick trail. Harry hadn't lost his inhibitions enough to raise his hips as spontaneously and shamelessly as Louis did. So far, he'd only tended to do that when he was nearing orgasm. Louis, however, slid his hands under Harry's bum and raised his pelvis up to meet his mouth. Now Harry felt really unrestrained, and because Louis was raising him up, he didn't feel responsible for the action. All he could do was enjoy the delicious helplessness. At Louis' mercy . . .

Harry spread his legs more . . . and more. He was fast getting addicted to giving in to Louis. The sensations that ripped through him were beyond description.

"I can't deep throat you like you do to me . . . your dick is way too enormous for that, but you like the head sucked a lot, don't you?" Louis kept his voice to a whisper, and it was all the more erotic like that. Louis' words caused a red stain to spread across Harry's cheeks, but he nodded his approval.

Louis sucked him then, beginning very gently—his lips barely there, and gradually worked up to a frenzy of losing himself. Louis was totally into it, bobbing his head up and down, licking, sucking without censure. Harry made strangled noises, he whined quietly, he gripped blindly at Louis' shoulders. He felt overwhelmed with warm ripples of intense desire that fanned out, stimulated by Louis' mouth. When Harry's orgasm drew near, Louis stopped and made Harry wait. He held his hips down with his hands because Harry had started to roll his hips just the slightest bit.