4. I may be a freak but...!

It's me again :) 

Thank you guys so much for voting, commenting, reading... I'm so happy, that you guys enjoy my story ^^ It really means a lot :) ♥ ♥ ♥

IMPORTANT (maybe...): I changed the last sentence of the previous chapter because I didn't know if it was correct lol... 

Now: the drama goes on :) 

Enjoy :) 

_____________

4. I may be a freak but...!

"Asking Alexandria front man drugged fan and tried to abuse her? Denis Stoff tried to rape me? Police already involved?"
Denis sank on the floor and stared on his knees. James jumped down from the top bunk: "What?! What a bullshit!"
James grabbed Sam's phone to read the article himself.
"Man, this girl must be very frustrated. I mean... What does she expect? Ben and I, we saw that you were the one rejecting her."
Denis wrapped his arms around his knees and his body started to shiver. He couldn't think straight. His thoughts were an absolute chaos.
"Hey mate."
Ben sat down on the floor next to Denis: "Hey... We will fix this, okay? We tell them what really happened. James and I saw what the situation really was like."
"Oh yeah? And you think they'll believe you? YOU?! The always partying rockstars against a crying and disturbed acting woman? You think they believe a word we tell them?"
Denis didn't want to yell at Ben, but suddenly he was so angry. Ben was the reason for this misery. Denis put his forehead on his knees and wrapped his arms around his head. I'm fucked. We're all fucked! Because of my stupid broken heart. It wasn't Ben's fault. It was his own! Denis led them in this situation, because he could not control himself, his feelings... his disappointment, when he saw Ben kissing a girl. How could I have been so stupid? Ben put his arms around him and pulled him closer. He ignored his hurt feelings. Ben knew he deserved Denis' words. It was his fault. But hearing Denis' words hurt although. But he wasn't supposed to blame Denis for anything. Denis was right with what he said. Ben had to fix this! Usually Denis was the one fixing up the others shit. Every time he was there for them. Now it was their turn! Their turn to fix shit up! Their time to stand up for their friend. Ben sighed: "We'll get you out of this shit, Denis. At all costs!"
Someone entered the bus. It was their manager with a concerned expression on his face. He already knew... Of course he did. Ben opened his mouth: "Hey, I swear..."
He cut Ben off, just by putting his right hand up: "I know. The label just called me. They want us to fix this shit within 24 hours. Otherwise every single one of us has to look for a new job far away from the music buis."
Ben took a deep breath. 24 hours... That should be more than enough time to pull Denis out of this shit.
"The police are on the way. The label informed them about our location. They come to pick you up, Denis. You better call your lawyer 'cause Sumerian Records won't send theirs. "
Denis nodded.
"Hey Den..."
Ben let his hand slip through Denis' hair: "You're not going alone, okay! We're coming with you."

He nodded again and stood up: "I should change my clothes."
Denis pulled some clothes out of his bag and locked himself in the bathroom. The guy who stared out of the mirror looked as fucked up as Denis felt.
"You stupid fucking idiot."
He sank on the floor again and covered his face in his hands: "Come on! Stop being a pussy! You can do this! You did nothing they blame you for! Put yourself together!"
But who would believe me? ME? This damn, disgusting freak! Someone knocked the door: "Den? We... They're here."
"I'm there in a sec!"
When Denis opened the door, Ben stood right in front of him: "This is scary man."
Denis nodded.
"They're outside. We're right behind you."
Denis nodded again and tried to push past Ben, but Ben grabbed his wrist and pulled him into a tight hug. Denis' body froze in the first moment. He wasn't expecting that and he felt uncomfortable. How could Ben do this? Hug this disgusting mess. But somehow, it also felt good being so fucking close to Ben, so he returned the hug and put his head on Ben's shoulder. Ben wrapped his arms tighter around Denis' body: "I'm so sorry Denis."
Denis bit his bottom lip.
"This is all my fault. I'm such an idiot... I'm a fucking idiot. I'm sorry"
"Ben..."
"I'm gonna fix this. I promise!"
You can't fix this, Benjamin. You can't fix this, because you have to fix me first... And I think you're not ready to do that...
"I love you mate."
Denis closed his eyes to stop the tears. I wish you would! It broke Denis' heart once more, when he saw Ben so desperate, so exposed to his feelings when he pulled away.
"Shit. Ben..."
Denis whipped away a lonely tear on Ben's cheek. Idiot! Don't cry because of my mistakes! Don't do this!
"I'll fix this", Ben repeated.
Denis smiled bitter: "Thank you, Benjamin."
He freed himself from Ben and joined the others in the living room area. James, Cameron and Sam hugged their friend without any words, before Denis stepped out of the bus.