The Hangover

Hayley's POV

"Ugh, mom turn off the light!"

No answer.

"Mom?!" I shouted.

"Sorry. Hayley, I'll turn them off." A deep voice answered me.

Since when does my mom have such a deep voice?

Oh, wait, she doesn't.

My eyes flew within a second. There he was.

"Jake, what the hell am I doing here? What time is it? Why does my head hurt and why do I smell so much like alcohol?" I questioned.

Jake threw his head back towards me and gave me a smile.

"Hayley it's four in the morning, it's Saturday, you left the party at two. And well, I kinda dragged you out and I drove you back here. I've been sleeping on the chair until now when you woke up. Is it ok if I can sleep on the bed? Like it's okay, I'll make a pillow fort or something if the idea of me sleeping in the same bed makes you uncomfortable..." He rambled and trailed off.

"Oh, it's fine. I don't mind."

As Jake slipped under the covers with me, I felt his soft bare skin tighten on top of mine. He was so warm and smelt like Abercombie. He kissed my cheek and said good night, and with that we drifted off to sleep.

~

I woke up and it was still dark. There was a pounding in my head and Jake's arms were still around me. I was still pulled closed to him. I started to remember bits and pieces of what happened last night. I couldn't have felt like more of a slut than I did at this point. I was with all of those guys and still Jake took care of me, brought me to his house and let me sleep here. I felt so bad, so I decided to get up and leave. I was taking his hospitality way too far. I slowly crawled out of bed and realized that I was wearing was one of his plain white t-shirts and sweatpants.

When the hell did he put these on me?

That's when it hit me. I had a strapless dress on, he must have pulled the pants on while I had still had the dress on then put the shirt over top, making sure that nothing was showing. Or he slipped off the dress then put the clothes on. Well, whatever it was, it didn't matter. I still felt bad. I made my way over to where my things were laying. I tried to open the door, but then I heard a deep voice,

"And were do you think your going?"

I turn around to see a shirtless Jake stretching.

"I'm going home, Jake." I said.

"No, you aren't."

"I'm going home."

"Not at 5:40 in the morning. It's Saturday, come back to sleep."

"Jake, I need to go. I'll call you."

As I was ready to run out the door, I felt a tight grasp on my wrist. I was pushed up against the wall to see Jake's shimmering blue eyes, and a smirk formed on his face. He got closer and closer until our lips were slightly brushing. Then in the blink of an eye, we were kissing. As we pulled away he spoke again.

"Beautiful, your not going anywhere."

"But-"

"Nope." He cut me off.

With that I was dragged back to bed where we fell asleep again, almost instantly.

~

Jake's POV

I woke up around three in the afternoon and noticed that Hayley wasn't in my arms. A small crack of light was peeking from under the bathroom door. I smiled to myself and got up, changing my boxers quickly and sliding on a shirt. Just then, the bathroom door opened and Hayley looked horrible. Must be her first hangover. I chuckled silently and grabbed two ibuprofens for her and glass of water. I handed them to her and got my own to get rid of my headache.