Support System (Kevin)

I hurt my leg really bad during my soccer game today. Some bitch on the other team tripped me and I landed on my right foot pretty hard, I seriously felt like I tore something in my leg.

Well... it was just that.

My coach and his daughter, Jasmine, also my teammate and best friend since 4th grade, took me to the hospital to get it checked out. Turns out, I tore my ACL from that trip. And because of that, I will be forced to miss the rest of my soccer season. I was extremely upset.

I called my dad, Kevin, to tell him what happened. He immediately rushed to the hospital to see me. About 30 mins after talking to him, he arrived. As soon as he walked into my room, he sees me crying my eyes out in my hospital bed.

"Hey. What's the matter, Y/N?" He asked.

"Dad, they said that I have to have surgery on my ACL tear and I have to stay out for the rest of the season." I said, with tears forming in my eyes. Soccer is my passion. I've never went through something like this. "Why did this have to happen?"

"I know, baby. I know" Kevin said, looking disappointed. "I know what you're going through. I've been through this before."

From there, he told me a long story about how he suffered a small concussion from playing football in high school. He threw in a few funny jokes in that story and it cheered me up a bit, but it still didn't get my mind off the surgery. If there's anything I absolutely feared, it was surgery. I've never had one before, but it scares the living crap out of me.

"God, I hate surgery, dad." I said. "Let's just hope it goes well."

"I know it will." He replied.

----------------------------------------------------

*Sorry if it's so short and so crappy lmaooo*