Chapter 4

Week 2 Day 6~

(Smut warning! Soon to be when u see bold)

--Michael's POV--

I wake up on the cold floor, the clock says 8:30 am. I look at my phone and put it on the charger.

I head to the coffee shop and decide to work for a few couple bucks. There is plenty of customers today, mainly adults.

Lucifer walks in and asks for his usual. "I'm so sorry for keeping you up late," I mutter.

"It's fine. I don't mind talking to you." He smiles.

"Well, go drink your coffee." I sho him away. He walks away and starts to sip his coffee.

One last person walks over to the coffee stand. She looks like a bitch. I see Lucifer hide his face. I examine her. She has long red nails, light pink lipstick on and is wearing a business suit.

"May I have a cappuccino with ice, size small, some milk and a little bit of sugar?" She says.

I nod and start to make her coffee. Once I finish I hand it to her.

"Thanks you. You're so kind. Especially compared to my son" she had this pissed tone in her voice when she said son.

"You're welcome ma'am" I stutter as she walks away.

I look over at Lucifer. He's looks at me. I walk over to him.

"Do you know that b!tch or something?" I wonder.

He doesn't respond. "Oh sorry. I didn't mean to ask. You don't have to tell me" I mumble.

"That b!tch is my mother." He spat.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to offend you Luce." I look down.

"It's fine because I totally agree with you," he exclaims.

Huh. Didn't see that coming

"Anyways. Mikey. Can I spend the night at your house?" He whines.

"Why do you want to?" I ask.

He looks down and fidgets with his sweatshirts. "I don't want to go home today. I'm still on a meal ban" he sighs.

"Wait what. You're not allowed to eat." I almost shout. He shushes me and nods.

"Fine fine." I sigh.

Later~

Sam! looks at me. "Who's this?" He stares at Lucifer.

"He's my friend I met at the coffee shop" I respond.

"Good job Mikey! I knew you could make new friends!" Sammy exclaims.

"Yup. Now, it's your turn!" I chuckle.

Sam rolls his eyes and goes upstairs to his room.

--lucifer POV--

I look around the house. It's a nice place I look back at Michael. He's blurring up.

Shit. Please don't fall asleep.

--michael's POV--

"Mkay. Brg me to u rom ples" Lucifer mumbles.

I help him upstairs to my room. I put him in bed. "Rest. I can wait for you." I assure him. He pulls me onto him and hugs me tight.

"Tanks Mkay" he pats my head before he goes to sleep.

Later~

--lucifer POV--

I jump outta his bed. He looks at me. He was sitting on the floor watching TV. "Hey Luce." He greets me.

"Hi Micha" I smile. I look at the TV and sit next to him. "Whatcha watching?" I look over to him.

"Oh I'm just watching some avengers movie" he complains.

I look at his face. His beautiful deep eyes and perfect shaped lips. I wish I was that good looking. I sigh quietly to my self.

He seems into the movie. He puts his arm around me.
My face turns extremely red. I look away from him.

"Are you okay Luce?" He asks.

"Yeah I'm fine" I chuckle. "Can I go downstairs to get something to eat?" I stutter.

"I'll come with you." He claims.

"I'm fine. I'll be right back" I go downstairs.

He follows me anyways. I look at him. "Micha. I have no idea where anything is in your house. For once Satan doesn't know" I sigh.

Michael laughs a bit. "I felt like you were going to say that." He smiles and goes in the cabinet.

"I'm not that hungry tbh" I confess.

He rolls his eyes and shuts the cabinet.

I wanna kiss him. Shut up brain.

I glance at Michael. "Let's go to your room!" I shout.

Michael does the okay sign and starts to go upstairs. I follow him. We make it to his room. Once we enter I slam the door shut. Michael looks at me confused.

"Luce, what are you doing?" He stutters.

(Smut warning! Scroll down if you don't like! They will be warning when over)

I grab him and start to kiss him. I non stop kiss him. It feels right. I put my hand up his shirt, slowly removing it. Once I finish my hands go around his waist. I move away from him for a moment to breathe. 

He's staring at me. "Luce, what the hel-" I pull him into another kiss. This time he kisses back. Both of us, eyes closed, hands around each other. He pulls back. We both breathe for a few moments until we start again.

Before I know it, we're both in bed. I'm on the bottom, he's on the top. He's kissing my neck all the way down to my stomach.

(Hah you thought. I'm not that dirty! Hahaha!)

(End of le smut!)

His younger brother, Sam, walks into the room. He only sees a glimpse then covers his eyes.

"I'm so sorry! I'll knock next time!" Sam covers his eyes, his face red as a rose. He turns around and walks out the room.

--michael's POV--

I look at Lucifer. He seems tired out.

"All I did was kiss you Luce" I complain.

He raises an eyebrow as he looks at me. His face says 'oh really?', I turn red "maybe more but still" I whine.

"Well, Satan needs rest too!" He whines back.

"Your not even Satan" I laugh as I get up.

He rolls his eyes and lays on his side. He puts a cover on himself. "Night Micha" he yawns as he goes out cold. I mess up his hair. It looks better messy. I grin and lay next to him. Soon to be, asleep.

(A/N) I hope I can still get into a good college after this. Well bye y'all. It's 9:18 pm and I got school tomorrow. Love y'all my beans ❤