Chapter 8

Week 3 Day 3~ (still)

--michaels POV--

I look at his mother. Naomi looks at me then to Lucifer. "Is that the boy your drooling over? Really Lucifer?" She spat.

I look down, feeling offended. Lucifer seems scared, he shakes his head. "Just friends-" he stutters.

Crowley in the corner looks over to us "With benefits" he chuckles. Me and Lucifer shoot a glare at him. Crowley shrugs.

Naomi looks pissed. "If you were just friends, you wouldn't visit him every day" she growls.

Lucifer rolls his eyes. "It's my life mom. Can you go?" He spat at her, anger showing in his eyes.

She looks at him. "You dare roll your eyes at me?" She growls, "you son of a bitch" she hisses.

Lucifer nods. "yeah. I am a son of a bitch" he sticks his tongue out and runs out the coffee shop. All I can do is watch. I look over to the guy in front of me. I take his order and continue on my day.

The more and more the day goes on the more it rains. I look outside as I pick up my umbrella I brought just in case. I wave to the other workers and leave.

Once I get home I see Lucifer sitting at my door step. He's shivering in the rain. I bring him inside.

"What happened?" I make him warm coffee and give him a towel.

"I don't think my mom wants to see me for a few days" he takes a sip of his coffee and takes off his shirt, wrapping the towel around himself.

"I'll get you a change of clothes" I offer.

"How?" He looks at me confused.

I give him the shirt he left from last time and a dryer boxers. He nods and goes in the bathroom. He comes out in only boxers and his shirt.

"Thanks" he kisses my cheek. I grin. He rubs his arms, trying to warm up.

--lucifers POV--

Michael hands me a cover. I nod and wrap it around myself. I take a few more sips of my coffee.

"Let's go to my room" he suggests. I agree and go to his room with him. Once I get in his room I hope on his bed. He smiles slightly and turns on his laptop. He puts on Netflix and we both watch a movie.

It's pouring outside. The rain sounds like someone tapping on the roof. The streets looks like a flood for ants. The cars driving through, splashing water on anyone in the way.

I seem to pay attention to the outdoor noises. Michael looks at me. "Sorry" I look over to the movie.

He smiles. "It's fine" he pats my head. I glare at him. He smirks. I roll off the bed. Michael looks down at me. I stay there, staring at the ceiling. He sighs. "What do you wanna do?" He gets outta bed.

He seems like he just got an idea. "Tell me about your life." He suggests. With nothing better to do, I agree.

We talk for a hour. I tell him how me and most of my siblings were adopted by chuck. I was around when he was married to Becky. They soon divorced because he was a dead beat dad. He soon married Naomi. They've been married for 5 years. I've had 2 families before chuck. I never knew my real parents. Naomi believes she is a prophet of the Lord and that gay is forbidden and shit.

--michael's POV--

I just nod. Lucifer look away from him. "I'm sorry for staying at your house so much" he sigh.

I looks at him. "It's fine. I understand" i assures him. He shakes his head. "No, it's not. I can live on the street" he say.

"How old are you?" I question.

"I'm 17" he flatly reply.

"You're too young! Please just stay with me. I r-really e-enjoy your c-c-company" my face seems to turn a bit red.

"You do?" He looks at me confused.

"Yeah. Ever since I met you, I've actually looked forward to having a first job and not staying home everyday." I mumble slightly, avoiding eye contact.

"No one's ever told me that..." He smiles at me. "Thank you so much!" He hugs me. I grin and hug him back. I hear the door open. Dean stares at us. "Ummm... I'll just go then..." He turns around.

I look over to Dean. "What's up?" I say.

"Some attrac- young black haired boy is looking for the blonde your hugging" he says.

Lucifer let's go of me and runs down stairs. I go downstairs also and secretly watch.

Lucifer rolls his eyes at the boy. "Cas, the hell you want?" He spat. Cas looks all teary eyed at Lucifer. He fidgets with his fingers while looking down.

"I just umm came to bring you home" he mutters.

"You know mom doesn't want me home" Lucifer sighs and hugs his younger brother.

"Why does Mom have to be like this?" He whines.

"She's like this because I said yes homo" Lucifer keeps hugging his younger sibling.

"Hopefully I'll see you in a few days." His younger brother waved and left.

Lucifer sighs. I go over to him. "If you wanna talk all your pains out just tell me." I try to meet eyes with him.

He's looking down. "I want to eat my pains away but, I don't even have food." He sobs.

I hug him and pat his back. "I'll make you some coffee with sugar and give you a plain donut." I walk into the kitchen. He curls up on a ball on the floor.

I make him coffee and take a donut from the box. I call his name. He walks over to me and takes a seat at the table. He grabs the coffee and takes a few sips.

"Wanna different flavored donut?" I look at him as I open the box. He nods, I give him a powdered donut instead. He starts to eat the donut.

"Wanna talk?" I worry.

He nods.

"Go ahead" I look him in the eyes as I fidget with my fingers. He talks to me slightly. He grabs another donut, his expression seems more tired than a few minutes ago. His movements slowed down slightly.

"You should get some rest" I suggest.

He shakes his head at me. "But, the powdered donuts." He whines.

I grab him and drag him upstairs. "Your tired and confused" I growl.

"Pfft.... Whatever" he let's me drag him. Once we get to my room he lays on my bed and glares at me. "My bed" he teases.
I laugh slightly and sit on the floor, waiting for him to fall asleep.

He falls asleep and I watch a movie. The movie soon ends. I yawns and move Lucifer over. He goes back to his spot. I try to move him over again and end up falling on him. He moves slightly, if I move off him it will look like I was watching him or something. I sigh, in my head of course, I soon fall asleep also. The rain only showering...