Chapter 10

Still Week 3, Day 4~

—Michael POV—

I bring Lucifer his usual coffee. He smiled at me and began to drank it. I walk over to him.

"Why is your mom so mean to you anyways?" I ask.

"It's probably because I'm just not good enough. When have I ever been..." Lucifer mumbled, sipping his coffee.

I shake my head no, "that can't be true. You're a really great person." As I said that, a customer walks in and so did Crowley.

"Just remember, I'll always be here for you..." I whisper to him, going back to the cashier.

—time jump—

My shift is finally over. Lucifer got up. We both leave the coffee shop.

"By the way, You can stay at my place as long as you need to." I tell him.

He thanks me and we walk to my house. We both enter to see dean on the couch making out with... castiel? Yea, castiel.

Lucifer gasps, "Cas, What are you doing?!" He shouts.

Castiel stops and stands up nervously. "It's not what it looks like, Luce..." his face bright red. Dean is blushing as well, getting up from the couch.

"Well, if you two are allowed to make out. Why can't me and cas?" Dean hissed.

Lucifer shrugs, "I was only messing with you both." He then looks at me, "Can we go to your room?"

I nod and bring him to my room. He plops on my bed, hugging my pillow. I shut the door.

—Lucifer POV—

I look over at Michael who is setting up Netflix. I go behind him and wrap my arms around his waist, kissing his neck.  He yelps slightly and looks at me.

"Luci, what are you doing?" He said, smiling.

"I want your full attention" i whine.

—no one POV—

Michael gives Lucifer a short kiss on the lips, "so what even are we?" He asks.

"I guess you can say boyfriends or as Crowley said 'friends with benefits'" Lucifer whispered in Michael's ear, kissing his neck again. "Can we not watch Netflix? I wanna do something fun..." Lucifer turns off the tv, slamming Michael against the wall.

(Smut warning)

"There is no way you're gonna dominant me, Luci..." Michael says, kissing Lucifer. Lucifer smirks, like he's gonna test that theory. He rubs his hand down Micheal's shirts. He puts his hand in Michaels pants, feeling his dick. Michael tenses up,

"It's surprisingly big..." Lucifer purrs, bending down. He unzips michael's pants and pulls his underpants down. He licks around his dick. Michael moans as Lucifer's tongue touched there. Lucifer soon puts his mouth on his dick, starting to suck. He rubs where he can't fit in his mouth. Michael moans loudly, a liquid coming from his penis. Lucifer licks it.

"I- i... still w-won't let...you d-dominate me..." Michael moaned, taking Lucifer's shirt off. Lucifer stops and they both strip down. Michael shoves Lucifer in bed, laying him on his stomach. Lucifer smirks.

"Ooo, Michael is a top?" He teased. Michael smiles and puts his dick in his ass, shoving it in and out. Lucifer's smirk left his face as he moaned. Michael is now smirking.

"Harder!" Lucifer whined. Michael smirks, "no. You must beg." He purred.

"Please~ Go harder~" Lucifer managed to moan out. Michael starts to go harder. Lucifer moans louder as a thick cream fills him.

time skip—

(Smut over)

Week 3, Day 5~

—Michael POV—

I wake up with Lucifer, laying on me. His head against my chest. Why the hell did I do that last night, I thought to myself. I look down at Lucifer again, my face heating up.  I try to move him off me but, he held onto me. I sigh and pet his hair.

"Luci..."

No response.

"Luci~" I say, louder.

He moved slightly, opening his eyes.

—Lucifer POV—

I look at my Michael, my face heating up.

He smiles at me, "Morning, Luci" he said.

"Morning..." I yawn, getting off him. "I should probably go home today." I mumble.

He nods slightly, "okay... you're probably gonna need clean clothes. So, you can go shower." He says.

I go into his bathroom and start to shower.

—Michael POV—

I wait for him to finish showering, he only took about 10 minutes. I give him a black shirt that says my chemical romance and ripped jeans. He thanks me and puts them on in the bathroom. I hear the shower start up again.

Lucifer looks at me, "since you probably wanna shower..." he tells me. I grab some clothes and hop in the shower. My head aching from last night. I feel kinda tired too. I finish showering and throw on my clothes, exiting the bathroom.

Lucifer is laying on the floor, "oh. You're finally done." He gets up, his legs shaking slightly. "Well, I gotta go home so see you soon." He leaves.

I hope I get to see him soon. I thought to myself slightly worried. I go downstairs to see a very angry Sam and Dean.

Michael smiles nervously, "hey... what's up, bros?" He says.

Dean takes a sip of the mug of coffee he has in his hands, "could you and Lucifer have been any louder last night?" He spat. Sam nods in agreement with him or he's falling asleep.

"I'm sorry dean." I say, backing away. I run into the kitchen.

I hear jerk and bitch from the living room. I grab a poptart packet from the cabinet. I wonder what Lucifer is doing, I thought, opening the poptart packet.