Chapter 11

—Lucifer POV—

My mom smacks me across the face. I act like I don't care. She grabs me by the wrist and opens the basement door, dragging me down there with her.

A young blonde haired boy gets dragged down to the basement with his dads fling. His mommy is busy at work. The young blonde starts crying. The woman gets annoyed with his crying and takes out a rope. She shoved him in a chair and ties him up. "Shut up!" She gagged him, punching his face. He has a big bruise around his eye. The boy sobs, tears running down his cheeks.

I look at Naomi, I realize my mouth is gagged and I'm tied up in the chair.

"You are not coming out of here until you learn your lesson! I'll be back in 5 days." She hissed, storming up the stairs. I hear the door slam behind her.

-time skip-

Week 4, Day 5~

—Michael POV—

I haven't seen Lucifer at the shop for a whole week... I hope he's okay, I accidentally spill coffee on myself. I sigh and remake the coffee.

Lucifer runs into the shop, his eyes red and skin looking pale. He takes a seat at his usual table, fidgeting with his hand.

I go over to him, "Hey...?" Lucifer got up and hugged me.

"Where were you?" I ask, tilting my head.

"Just at home..." he whispered, his voice sounded hoarse.

"Okay... well, I'll end my shift earlier and take you to my house." I said, telling Crowley that I'm leaving. 

I bring Lucifer to my house, ignoring everyone else. Lucifer is silent. I look at him with concern, bringing him to my room. I lay him in bed. I shut the door.

"You look like you haven't ate anything for days." I tell him. He shrugged, getting up from my bed.

"What happened?" I ask, grabbing his wrists. He flinched and moved me away.

"It's nothing, Michael" he hissed. I roll up his arm sleeves. There is cuts covering both of his arms. I gasp quietly, quickly grabbing bandages.

"I'll grab you some food. You sit here as I get you something to eat." I rush downstairs, going into the kitchen. Dean walks over to me, "is your boyfriend here again?" he teased. I shoot him a glare and grab some pop-tarts and vitamins from the cabinet. Dean smirks and walks away. I rush upstairs and go into my room. 

Lucifer is laying on my bed, looking pale. He's shivering. I grab his shoulder, "you oka-" he punches my nose. He apologizes silently. I wonder what happened, I shake my head and look down at him. "I got you pop tarts to put sugar in your body and some vitamins." I help him sit up, grabbing a bottle of water from under my bed. 

"Thanks for all of this, Michael." he whispers, grabbing some vitamins. I sit next to him. I wrap a cover around his shoulders. He smiles a bit, and takes a bite of the pop tart. Soon, he finishes eating and goes to sleep. So, do I.

Sorry for the short chapter! The next one will be longer! ;)