Chapter 5

--flashback--

"Momma! Today a drew the family!" The smiling young blonde haired boy says.

"this drawing could have been better" the mother scoffs at her son. He nods slowly, "I tried my best Momma" he whines.

The women rolls her eyes. "Don't whine. You're no baby" she spat at her child. He nods and goes to his room.

Week 3, Day 1~

--Lucifers POV--

My phone ringing wakes me up. I look to see who's calling. It's Gabe.

I answer the phone. "Hello." I talk into the phone.

Hey. Come home now. Mom is pissed" he whispers.

I hurry and throw on my jacket and shoes. I kiss Michael's forehead. He wakes up and looks at me "You have to go so soon?" he whines.

"Yeah. My mom is mad at me. Don't worry one day I'll run away from this all with you" I tell him, "I promise" I say as I hold out my pinkie. We lock pinky fingers and kiss. I wave as a grab my phone and run down the stairs.

I rush to my house quickly. I soon become tired of running. Just a few more blocks, I remind myself as I keep running. Once I get home my mother is standing near the door.

I walk over to her and look her in the eye. Here eyes are flaming with anger, she is pointing inside. I nod and go inside. She slams the door behind her once she gets inside.

"Where were you, Lucifer?" She growls.

"At a friend's mother" I say, flatly, fear showing in my eyes.

"What did you there?" She smiles.

"Just hang out." I assure her.

She slaps me in the face, "Lies! I can tell you did more than hang out. Your hair is messy, your clothes aren't put on you well, you're pants zipper is down and, you seem more tired than usual" she claims.

"T-then what did I do mom?" I reply.

"You hung out with that Mike kid. But, you did more than hang out," she snarls, "You can't lie to me. You know gays aren't allowed in this family! You are a disgrace! A horrible disgrace to this family" she shouts.

"M-mom-" I get cut off.

"No! Don't you dare I'm sorry me!" She snarls and grabs my ear. She slams open the basement door and drags me down with her.

--a few hours later--

I have tears running down my face, a few bruises and cuts on me. My mother glares at me before she goes upstairs. "You Fu**in mistake!" Is the last thing she said to me before locking the basement.

I start to cry. That's all I do. I cry for at least 30 minutes until a look around in my basement. I look for something to get me to sleep.

There is a shiny pill bottle, screaming my name. I find a pack of water bottles near it. I smile as I open the pill bottle. Is this how I want to leave? Tears run down my eyes. I find a pencil and paper.

I start to write,
I can't take it anymore. I'm so sorry.
Michael if you're reading this, I love you. Run away with me. I was never good at English class. Sorry for the crappy essay.
Love, Lucifer

I take a different kinds of pills. I shove one of each into my mouth. I use water to wash it down. The moment I drop, I hear someone run down the stairs.

--Bitchy POV--

I see my son, laying on the ground. I call the police. I scream into the phone as tears stream down my face. I read his note. I look at him and pick him up.

"Baby, I'm so sorry!" I sob as I hug him. I shake him a few times. I give him CPR. He spits up some clear liquids. Soon, to lay back down, unconscious.

The police come with paramedics and a strecher.

Week 3, Day 5~

--Michael's POV--

I look at the door of the coffee shop, hoping to see Lucifer. He hasn't been here for days. I look through missed calls and sigh. I hope he's okay. I call his brother Gabriel.

For the first time in a few days, he picks up. I smile a bit. "Umm... Gabriel?" I stutter.

"Yes?" He says with a low, quiet voice.

"What's Lucifer been doing lately?" I ask as I lean against the counter, customers sitting drinking there coffee.

"Umm... He's" his voice breaks slightly. "I-in a comma" his voice breaking.

"W-why?" I shout a tad.

"He... Just meet me at the park at 4pm" he cries a bit.

I watch the clock as the rest of the day goes by. I soon meet up with Gabe one 4 comes. He tells me everything that happens and I sob.