chapter 1

Lin Xiaoyu woke up with a splitting headache. Her body felt like they were crushed by a truck.

Because of too much pain, she fainted.

After a while, she woke up again in the familiar but not familiar room. Familiar because she could not be mistaken this is her room before the apocalypse, not familiar cause 5 years have passed since the end of the world.

She stands up and look at the window and saw people walking around chatting and laughing. The surrounding is clean the air is fresh and there are no growling sounds of the zombies.

She went back to the bed and look for her cell phones. The time is October 29, xxx. Tears start to fall from her eyes she returns back in time, she was given a chance before apocalypse starts.

She ran out of her room and went to her little bun room. There she saw Andi sleeping peacefully. Since its 4 am in the morning she let him sleep more.

Lin Xiaoyu returns to her room and starts to plan for their future.

She had a savings of 1 million yuan from her job and cash inheritance from her mother and grandfather of 5 million yuan plus from her former husband a 10 million yuan. She had a total of 16 million yuan cash on hand.

The only problem is her jade pendant is missing. In the 3rd year of the end of the world, Lin Xiaoyu discovers her jade pendant was a space storage when her blood accidentally pours on it. Their life became better because they can use her space to stock up supplies. Inside her space, there is also a stock up of yellow paper and peachwood coins. Her maternal family is a descendant of Dao practitioner. Lin Xiaoyu is also a practitioner of Dao specializing in magic talisman and seals.

She uses that knowledge to fight against zombies and mutant plants and animals. 

Lin Xiaoyu is naive and simple mind. She protects everyone and treats them nicely by giving free talisman to everyone but in the end. Someone push her son in the horde of zombie to become a bait her dad and ex-husband tried to save them but it was too late all three of them were eaten alive. Lin Xiaoyu could not accept the fact that time she risks her life and fought relentlessly until one of the high levels zombies fierce her heart along with her jade pendant.

Even though Lin Xiao has a capital to buy supplies, her problem is where would she hide them.

She looks at her closet we're her grandfather belongings hidden and open the box.

Inside the box is a Guanyin sword already made a talisman of coin peachwood, brush, ink and a stack of yellow/white paper used for making a talisman.

Sigh. "I wish I could put you inside my space storage."
<(´ロ`')o

Suddenly there was a flash of light and force her eyes to close. Her chest felt warm.

When her eyes open.
(⊙口⊙)!!!”

Her grandfather box disappear