Chapter 6

(The picture above is a screenshot from the Japanese zombie movie of I am a hero.)

Lin Xiaoyu erect a barrier to protect them from the attack of the zombies. Not far away from them, she saw a mother protecting her 2 sons even though she's infected already you can see the purple vein in her face but her eyes are still bright and clear. It touched Xiaoyu in her past life she saw different types of people. In order to save their selves, lots of children were thrown in the horde of zombies one of the examples is her son. "The mother's will is very strong the people like her is very worth helping." Lin Xiaoyu thought.

She throws a golden flame talisman and burns to ashes the zombies attacking the mother and her 2 children and pave a way to come to them.

"Madam, can you take care of my two children? I could feel I'm turning like them I don't have much time left." The mother says the two children start crying and protesting they don't want to abandon their mother to leave them.

The other survivor looks at the mother with pity. One of the survivor volunteer to take care of the children. The mother is crying while saying sorry to the two children.

Lin Xiaoyu could not take it anymore and she produced a water and put it on the mother's wound. In the blink of an eye, the water came out turns black with a foul smell. The mothers wound close up and heal immediately that could visibly see in the naked eye.

Everyone gasps this is the first time they saw magic. Someone wanted to ask but Lin Xiaoyu forestall them. "Listen we need to get out of here the zombies are getting closer."

"Xia Rong, you'll be the vanguard and be careful." She said although her voice is very small Xia Rong manage to hear her words. He smiles at his wife.

"Wife, don't worry I will make nothing happen to me I have a reward to claim later." Before Xia Rong went to the front he steals a kiss from Lin Xiaoyu.

"You..." Her whole face turns red immediately. The Talisman shes holding to set up the formation she accidentally let go.

Xia Rong, ╰(*’︶’*)╯♡

Everyone, ...

Lin Xiaoyu use the 5 paper doll to hold the 5-point formation. All of the survivors are inside the formation while Xiaoyu is the core.

Everyone walk briskly, they are amazed to see all the zombies pounced at them was atop by invisible wall

Everyone walk briskly, they are amazed to see all the zombies pounced at them was atop by invisible wall. They all have a look of worship to the husband and wife. The husband is killing all the zombies that blocking their way. While the wife is some sort of magic they could see beads of sweat on her forehead.

"Maam, I can take care of your son." The girl wearing eyeglasses suggest she's one of the four college students.

She smiles at her.  "Don't worry it's ok I can manage." Lin Xiaoyu answer this time she would not let anyone take care of her son. She learns her lesson to not trust anyone.

In order for Andi not to see unpleasant things, Xiaoyu put him to sleep.

Finally, they saw the exit after feels like forever. When the zombies break out all the survivor was pushed at the back.

But when they get out of the restaurant. What they always thought could only happen in the novels and movie.