Chapter 2

Immediately, the first thing she did is to look at her chest as she felt warm.

In her chest, there is a mark the same as her jade pendant. By using her spiritual power she checks whether it is her space storage or it is something else.  It's the same as her past life her apace storage, on one side there is a stack if high-level yellow paper, coins talisman and peachwood. It is still gray and lifeless inside her space.

When Lin Xiaoyu went out of her space the sun is already up. She immediately calls her office for sick leave and went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Morning baby."

"Mommy," Andi run to her mother and hug her thigh.

Lun Xiaoyu picks up her little bun and asks him. "Do you want to go shopping all day with mommy?

"Xiaoyu, what the hell are you teaching to your son? 
(╬ ̄皿 ̄)凸”

Lin Xiaoyu., “^_^ #”

"Come on dad, it's Friday today it won't be hurt if little Andi is absent today." Besides I won't take any chances, usually in the novel if the protagonist is given a second chance there is always a butterfly effect.

Lin Xiaoyu put down Andi into his seat. "After we eat we will leave immediately." She kisses her son's forehead and went to the kitchen where is her dad cooking their breakfast.

"Dad, I need to tell you something." Lin Xiaoyu told to her dad that her grandparents and mom warn her about the apocalypse is coming on the day after tomorrow night.

"What! What are we going to do? Lin Yuo nervously asks.

"Dad, calm down I have a plan. Listen to me I want you to condition my Land Rover car change its tires batteries check if there is a problem and fix immediately. I don't care how much it will cost as long as it will finish the end of the day." Lin Xiaoyu give her one of her cards to her dad. "And also dad if you could have spare time buy a lot of barrels of gasoline, oils, and spare tire send them to this address. I already rent storage through the online and wait for me and Andi there. Before they go separate ways, Lin Xiaoyu gave a coin pendant talisman to her dad and asks him to wear it all times it's a protection/ barrier talisman and through the talisman, she'll know her dad's location.

....

After that, they made a separate action.  Lin Xiaoyu and Andi went to the bank and withdrew her savings and went to the market. She starts buying spree of different fresh fish, shrimp, scallop, shells, and crabs. In order for her to be convenient while shopping she releases four paper dolls and uses them to carry her purchases. Then she and her son went to the street foods and do the same buying spree and went back to her dad's car and put all her purchases inside her space storage. Lin Xiaoyu also bought meat, chicken, duck, and lamb. Then she also bought different vegetables. When they finish in the market its already lunch time.

She went to a family restaurant and order a take out. Lin Xiaoyu does not want to eat in a restaurant. She's afraid that "what if there is an infected" person inside the restaurant.  She also bought a large quantity of take-out foods. Because not at all times she can cook their foods.

Afterward, she went to a supermarket and asks the manager if they will deliver if she buys in bulk.

The manager is shocked in Lin Xiaoyu order. The manager tries to calm himself and hid his excitement of getting big sales for the months and do her order. Lin Xiaoyu order of different seasonings, rice, canned goods, milk for 4 up to adult, chocolate can be used added energy. She also orders frozen foods and frozen vegetable. Her little bun requests for ice cream so she added in her order all flavors of ice cream they have. She also orders for personal hygiene like toothbrush, toothpaste, toilet paper bath soap, and shampoo. She gave them her rent storage address and will wait for them there.

When Lin Xiaoyu met her dad in the storage rental the gasoline, oils, spare tire, and all equipment tools and spare parts used for the Land Rover are inside the rental store. She immediately made action and put all the stuff inside her space storage.

Andi happily clapping seeing magic.

"Mommy, can I do that too? 
~\(≧▽≦)/~

"Yes, of course, you can, but first you need to learn how to read and write and practice your spiritual energy.

Andi happily nodded. When Lin Xiaoyu looks at her father.

Lin Yu, “( ̄o ̄)”.

"Dad, you alright? She worriedly asks. Although Lin Yu saw her father a lot of time doing odd and supernatural things he can't help but be shocked or speechless every time he experiences it.

It's already 3 pm when the delivery from the supermarket came. When the delivery people left she immediately transfer all the supplies in her space storage and look at the time. It's past 5 pm, "Baby you go home with grandpa, mommy has to purchase yellow paper and other supplies." Lin Xiaoyu get a ready coin pendant talisman from her space and put it in her son's neck and kiss her sons forehead. "I'll be back later dad."

"Don't worry I will take care of him." Lin Yu solemnly said to her daughter.

Lin Xiaoyu watch them boarded their car and left before she also boarded in her car and left.