Chapter 9

Xia Rong drags Lin Xiaoyu out of the room and she could not do anything.

Both of them went downstairs while their hands interlock each other.

"Rong Ge!" a sweet looking little girl around 17 or 18 block their way and called Xia Rong.

"FUCK OFF! Xia Rong says while gnashing his teeth.

Lin Xiaoyu is surprised in Rong's behavior.

"Rong, What is wrong with you? It is just a kid. Xiaoyu tries to appease Rong's anger but when she looks at the girl closely her countenance change. Everyone felt the temperature drop to zero they could even see frost start to manifest.

Before everyone became an ice sculpture Xia Rong hug his wife's waist and went out of the house.

"Rong ge...before she could say anything Xia Rong glared at her fiercely.

He would never forget this rotten little girl even if he wants to. This girl portrays a sweet and innocent of a little girl on the outside but inside is rotten to the core little bitch.

Her family is military high-rank officers for generation after generation. In his past life because he is a major general rank officer his rank lower than the little girl family which is his grandfather a retired general and his dad is a current general and he has a duty to protect the citizen of Huaxia and used that excuse to disunion him and his family. Remembering how many times his wife begs him to flee the shelter and build their own base instead. On his last day before his breathing stops, he remembers,  "What if we flee the shelter? Would our lives be different at that time?

When he woke up and return back in time 6 months before the apocalypse. The first thing he did is resign his job and become a mercenary to easily accumulate money and amass supplies, means of transportation and arms. He made all the preparation he does not have power here but in M city his family is powerful there. As of 6 months ago, he asked his dad to create a formidable base for the upcoming apocalypse. Before going to pick up his family the base are already done.

Lin Xiaoyu body is trembling her face is already red from anger and resentment. Because of uncontrollable emotion, she starts to remember her tragic time in her past life. That little girl name is Li Wanda a 17-year-old high school students. Although she's only a kid but already arrogant, willful and self-centered especially when the zombie apocalypse occurs the Li family became the leader in the shelter. They seize all the supplies that others hard earned to find even the cores of the zombies. What is worst they were the reason why Lin Xiaoyu little bun became retarded her son is been traumatized being thrown again and again in the horde of zombies to become a bait if it was not Lin Xiaoyu or Xia Rong came in time to save their son. Their son would not live with them for five years.

The main reason she saves those people in the restaurant she plans to build her own base. She will need people to maintain the base. People with abilities to protect the base especially when the zombie tide occur.

Xia Rong walks past Li Wanda while hugging his wife in her waist.