chapter 10

Lin Xiaoyu woke up the sun is already high. Then she remembers what happens last night her face and neck turn beet red. She immediately put her dress and run away.

Xia Rong who is pretending to asleep chuckle. This is one of the reasons why he loves her. She easily got shy, and the most important thing she cherished every little thing they do.

Lin Xiaoyu breathe in after she got out of the container van. In actuality, the van is a modified luxurious sleeper bus. The van is made from stainless steel and aluminum. The interior of the van is like a Soft Sleeper train. But more importantly, it has a compartment which is more spacious with only two berths inside, two upper and the lower has 6 seats. the berth is wider and longer, about 30 inches (75cm) and 75 inches (190cm) respectively; the compartment has a door, which separates it from the aisle and provides a quiet, safety and a private room for the passengers inside.

In case of a zombie outbreak inside the people inside can lock their door to protect themselves or the can use the window to escape. Every compartment equipped with the gun port.

Last night when Lin Xiaoyu lost control of her abilities. Xia Rong took her in the container van. Seeing a lot of supplies made her speechless and at the same time warm in her heart. She could not stop her tears from flowing.

Xia Rong hugged her and urge her to transfer all the supplies in her space storage. At first, she was surprised that he already knows about her space storage.

Then Xia Rong told him that he returns back in time as of 6 months ago. He immediately resigns in the military and became a mercenary. It was more easy to earn bucks of money and have contact and help to accumulate supplies.

After she transfers all the supplies in her space. All of her dissatisfaction and bitterness she felt disappear in a blink of an eye. She actively kissed Xia Rong.

His heart starts to beat faster as Lin Xiaoyu lips damp in his lips. Fire starts to ignite inside of him he held her waist and kissed her deeply.

They were kissing like crazy as their lives depend on it. His tongue slips inside her mouth, gentle but demanding, and it’s nothing like they've ever experienced, and suddenly the understand why people describe kissing as melting because every square inch of their body dissolves.  There's only one last step.

(I'm sorry ^∆^ don't know how to do the bed scene. I'm a single dog since birth.)

Lin Xiaoyu return to God when she heard a cry. She had a bad feeling she ran as fast as she can and follow the cries. Her heart almost leaps out of her chest when she saw her baby outside of her house surrounded by the horde of zombies.

Because of nervousness and fear, she forgot that her son had an amulet protecting him.

She immediately threw different talisman of the barrier, golden flame talisman to burn all unclean things to ashes.

Suddenly, there's also a gunshot on her left side accurately shot the heads of the zombies.