Letter #02

October 23 23:00/11:00pm

Jennie,

Hey, It has already been a month. Days are flying so fast, right?

After that day, I always go back to the place where I saw you. That place was so perfect for me to be able to see you. But sadly, you are nowhere to be found. I came back there earlier hoping that I would still be able to see you. And guess what? You were really there. I was so happy!

I saw you sitting right under the tree where I first saw you a month ago. You are alone. You are closing your eyes. It was so peaceful to watch. You are breathtaking to watch. I was smiling like an idiot for the whole time watching you.

You stayed there for a long time. I wonder what's gotten into your mind. I was getting curious. I wanted to know what's on your mind. You look so peaceful. I admired it.

I also sat under the tree which was a little bit far behind from where you are. The wind was so great that it made me fell asleep for a moment. When I woke up, you were not there anymore. But still, I was so happy to be able to see you.

It has only been a month but I already missed seeing your face so much. Is this normal? Am I crushing on you that much? You are indeed so amazing Jennie. What have you done to me?

I stayed there thinking about you for the whole time. I wonder if what will happen to me on these next few days. I'm pretty sure that I would be starting to miss you even more. That I would be starting to look for you even more. Maybe, I should start stalking you? Oh naaahh! I don't wanna be a creepy person to you. So I guess not. Kekeke.

But I just wish that someday, we'll be able to meet each other.

I hope you'll be able to know me. I can't wait for that moment to come. I really hope it will come.

I'll wait for that moment, Jennie.

Love, Lisa