Letter #01

September 23   
23:00/11:00pm

Jennie,

The name which I never imagined that I would love . The name that I would always wanted to see. The name that I would always wanted to speak. The name that I would always wanted to hear. The name that I would always wanted to write. The name that is so perfect for my so-called Love At First Sight.

Jennie, you are the girl who stole my heart. I can never describe this feeling that I have right now. You rapidly took my attention. I was just standing around the corner doing nothing. And when I heard someone called your name, I don't know why but I immediately turned back. And there I saw your perfect being. You are standing alone and that person went to you by calling your name again. And that is when I was able to know your name.

I was captivated by your smile. The gummy smile which made me fall for you right away. It took me so long to realize that I was staring at you for the whole time.

I know this sounds crazy but from the moment I saw you, I was pretty sure that I immediately fell for you. From the moment I saw you, I'm sure you are the one. I would never get tired of looking at you for the whole day. It was like I saw a beautiful angel that fell off from the sky. You are so perfect.

But why?

I just saw you and I don't even know you. But why did I fell for you right away? How did you even do that? Is that possible?

But one thing that I'm sure of is that this is not an infatuation. I've never felt this way before. A lot of people tried to approach me but I never even cared. And you, just your presence changed me. My whole world turned upside down. You broke the walls that I've built so hard for myself. The walls that would protect me from falling in love. I was scared to fall in love. But in just one snap, you changed it. You literally changed it. You are amazing.

This day, September 23, I could never forget this day. This is the most important day of my life. I was able to see you. I was able to feel my heart beating so fast because of you. And it's because of Love. Yes, this is love.

You are now my love, Jennie.

I hope you'll be able to know my existence.

Love, Lisa