III

The tires roll and roll, leaving no trace of themselves on the street, transporting Naruto to his home.

---

He was running fast and breathlessly, forcing his giving in legs to move farther. His heart was pounding crazily and his adrenaline was high. His stomach throwing tantrums, was informing the blonde of his hungry state, but right now none of that mattered to him, he had to get away from those bullies, otherwise a hell of beating was awaiting him.

Panicked, he took a look of his behind and he whished, he didn't. Three disgusting faces smiling amused came to his view scaring him even more. Chewing on his lips, he sped up and thoughtlessly turned to his right, not being aware of the dead end ahead of himself. He running and taking glances of his back like a deer chased by lions, hit the wall. He fell with a red forehead on the hard ground. "Itte te"

Six calm and heavy steps, playing the trumpet of the end creeped nearer, preparing the blonde for his destiny. He turned his face shaking and smiled troubled. "I got caught? hehe. Sweat dropping "

Not wasting one dear second, the leader of the group punched the twelve years old boy's face, repainting the scar that was faded. Naruto could only whim, keeping his screams inside. Another kick said hello to his stomach, making the curled up boy flinch pitifully. He couldn't defend himself, he wasn't strong or powerful nor had someone to heal his wounds, to at the very least give him a reason to continue on. He was all alone.

A river of saliva wetted his face, making him grossed out. What did he ever do to deserve this treatment? He wondered.

He covered his ear traumatized and put a barrier on its holes, preventing any noises from attacking his head and shut his eyes tigh. He waited for the beating to end. It never did. Each seconds turned into hours as if the scene was played at a very, very slow motion, aiming to torture the blonde teenage as cruelly as possible. His closed eyes slowly opened up as one of those bastards unzipped his pants and pissed on him. He didn't know why, but it didn't bother him. He unconsciously opened his mouth and let it to land in his dark cave. He tiredly sat on the cold ground and brushed his hair gently.

Suddenly and without warning a memory of his past flashed before his big lovely diamonds. It is of when he was in the hospital, saved by a holy angel. He recalled old people laughing even thu pain was eating them from inside. He gazed upon the smirking brunette and asked him an odd question. "Is beating me fun? " His tone was so innocent that it almost, almost made them guilty. The bald one with his head shining, kneeled infront of the sitting blonde and cooled of his cigarette by forcing its burning tobacco in his fair but damaged abdomen. He smiled deviously. "Yeah so~ much, just by hearing your melodious cry little one, our day brightens up and we become overjoyed, you are by far the best scumbag we have ever hurt, you are one great kick box blondy~ Crazy smirk"

His yummy hurt as the faint fire chewed on his skin and added yet another permanent scar for his life. Strangely, it didn't hurt. He felt the fire, the chewing, the humiliation, the pain, but, it wasn't bothersome anymore.
He smiled maniacally, his cheeks turning red from the pleasure given to him. "I see~" "Then please beat me even more from now on~"

---

"Ahhh, gimme ha eh more, hmm"

The erotic moans echoes in the some seconds ago silent room, breaking the melody two body touching each other are making. A bed in the middle of there is enduring the weights of two human beings as they continue their play, not minding the pressure they are giving a single bed.

Two tan wounded legs tigthen their gripe around his waist as he thrusts his dick carelessly, deep in his loving tunnel. The blonde boy with red ropes bound on his body fastened, licks his bleeding lips. "Don't worry about leaving scar, Sai, Fuck me, beat me" He takes the chain attached to his colar and brings his face inches apart from his. "Do me however you want" Then he puts his lipsticked with dark hellish blood lips on his. Thrusting his tongue in his mouth, he starts a war for dominance, in which Sai loses to his unique art. He takes a breath then smiles Sadistic . "Hai Naruto-Kun, i make sure that both of us enjoy today's sex to utmost" The blonde Masochist, grinning crazily touches his partner's paler than plasters left hand and interwinds their fingers together. "Then give me as much pain as your capable of, my beloved Sai "

The impassive boy smirks hazardously and pulls up the chain connecting the two satisfied silver clamps, ordering them to pinch his red nipples harder, more painfully, only to bring the sexy insane smile on his painting, that's worth of the entire world. Saliva drops of his mouth, his cheek turns even redder, his eyes lost in pleasure beams excited. He is enjoying this. Sai leans toward his face and touches his purple ear ring pireced on his earlobe. He plays with smoking skull a little. "Will it hurt if i pull it out? What do you think Naruto-Kun?" He whispers, calmly yet passionately. He flinches, not in fear but thrill. "Wanna try and see? " Sai smirks. "Yes" He at once pulls the mentally screaming victim earring and rips his earlobe apart, forcing the blood to come out like a waterfall. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" He licks the wound he gave his sex partner. "What do you feel?" He circles his arms around his neck and slides his tongue on his cheek. "Good~"

......

......

A chuckle leaves the black head's mouth. It changes the intense mood and makes it more friendly, more pleasant. "As expected as Naruto-Kun"
The penetrated blonde smiles earnestly. He stares at the boy under him, to his shaking body, opened up scars, the blood that is travelling on his skin trying to reach the red ropes and become one with it, to his hungry eyes. He is the most beautiful thing he has ever seen and if he could, wouldn't ever let go of him. Sadly he is just a replacement. "Please put your tongue out" He commands politely, waiting for the latter to do as told. Two large cerulean eyes, sparkles interested. "Hai~"

The soft red meat placed in mouth, gets out of its home. Sai squeezes his tongue a little then, bits as hard as to make it bleed.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

He smiles satisfied and speeds up his inserting in and out. Soon, white cream, get splashed violently inside.
The blonde's dick twitchs crying, begging his owner to let it be released.
Sai pinches its tip. "Naruto-Kun wanna cum? " He grinning amused, shakes his head. "No" "I knew"

He takes off the thick ring around his erection and frees his happy dick. As a reward it pours its milk on the painter's head and mouth and its owner abdomen. "Hmmm"
He tired lays next to his sex buddy and puts his lips on his. A French kiss mixed with sperm and blood is shared between them as their tongue yet once again fight for victory. As usual Naruto wins and bits Sai's upper lip. "Thanks for today's sex Sai-Sama~"