II

Only after the blonde boy sat behind him, did he turn his face away to only see nothingness.

---

Everything was white, the walls, the ceiling, the floor, the beds, the sheets, and it botherd the awakened boy. he rubbed his eyes perplexed and looked around him. Aside from him, there were other peoples who were in this weird room, with only whiteness to meet their sight. Some were resting, some reading a book and some were talking with their family, right family, which he didn't have, nor dared to wish, to have. They were laughing, as if they weren't sick at all. How could people laugh even with pain eating them?

Naruto wanted to know,

Desperately,

Because,

He wanted to laugh instead of crying each time he felt hurt.

---

Taking a look at the class, Sasuke doesn't see anyone. He annoyed puts his hands in his pocket and sighs. 'This bitch, Che'

Staring at his crush passionately, the blonde boy brings his hands under his chin and smiles softly. 'How can he be so perfect? Uh, Sasuke if you just knew how deeply am i in love, would you hit me out of hatred? Insult me? Bully me?' His face turns red. 'Oh such sinful thoughts turns me on, hehe ' 'I will wait patently for the day you fuck me all over, my beloved prince'

The raven head feeling as if there is a hole being dug on his back, with an obvious pissed face turns his head to his classmate. He finds the lunatic boy of their school, staring outside the window with his face hidden behind his long bangs. He is a total Masochist, no matter how harshly you treat him,he always in response, moans or giggles, which pisses his bullies to no end, no body has ever seen his face as he never allowed anyone to, he has never spoken even when asked questions during lessons which add more to his mystery. The only noises he has ever made so far or
at least Sasuke has heard of, are his ridiculous moaning. The raven head brushes his hair and turns his face back. 'He is the only one that i can't think of being my stalker'

Not long after, other students slowly step in class, breaking the comfortable silence between the due.

---

The language teacher, a carefree man with grey head, is currently writing some famous lines of known poets on the white a little dirty board, ignoring the little noises coming from his students. The black market's nose touch the hard surface, making an inaudible sound. His hands without moving too much, write the magical words in an admirable shape.

Naruto focusing his attention on his Sasuke, observes his movements, like how he taps his left index and middle fingers on the desk when he is thinking, the way he huffs out of frustration when nothing crosses his mind, or when he scratches his back, feeling itchy because of his staring.

---

Sasuke walking in the hallway, is going to rooftop to be away from any annoying mosquitoes, named fan. He loves the view sky has from that spot, it always calming his chaotic heart and mind.

Four boys with masculine appearance, were attacking the blonde boy who was enjoying himself. He giggles. "Gimme more" Souske, the tallest of all who has blue hair, grabs him by his collar and lifts him in the air, then one punch goes straight to his stomach, making his small body, flinches, then another punch bites his face, adding another ugly wound to their piece of painting, however the attacked boy doesn't stop smiling. He loves the physical pain, these lovely seniors are giving to him. He circles his arms weakly around the bluenette's neck and licks his lips. "Thank you senpai"

Souske pissed, throws him on the unkind floor and spits his saliva on him. Naruto being the crazy boy he is, touches the generously given saliva on his face with his fingers, then, puts it in his mouth. "Arigato~" Being done with his actions, all of them leave the beaten to death boy all alone.

Witnessing the crime scene, Sasuke stares at him with interest?Desire?
Shaking his head violently of this silly thought, he approaches Naruto.

Sensing his love's sensors, he raises his head and smiling stares at him as the distance between them encloses itself. He kneels infront of him. "You sure know how to piss those jackass well, Uzumaki" Giggling he waves his left hand in the air, in victory. "You can talk? Right? I thought you were mute or had trouble talking " The blonde boy pouts. "Im--n-ot" Sasuke trys to help him, but the latter refuses. "No need" the raven rolls his eyes. "You're hurt" Naruto getting help from the wall, stands up unsteady and faces him. "Pain is a part of me, either it kills me or keeps alive, i love it passionately, you know how a Masochist is? Right?" He grins and starts walking slowly to God knows where.

The former stands there for a one good minute, before continuing his short trip to roof. 'He has a soft voice, i wonder how is face look like? '

---

As fast as a blink of eye, school ended and students all excited began emptying the once crowded with their presence classrooms. Those who had friends, hand in hand would leave there, laughing at one another's stupid remarks, while the loners would stare at the corner of their eyes at them and envy hopelessly.

Sasuke, however alone but at peace, left there with his extraordinary pissed face today, having lost yet another gym clothes. 'I swear i will find you soon'

---

Naruto with difficulty sits on saddle, places his feet on pedals and with a happy expression begins riding his blue bicycle. Today Sasuke, his angel talked to him! Exchanged words with a lunatic like himself! 'Oroshi'

The tires roll and roll, leaving no trace of themselves on the street, transporting Naruto to his home.