I

On a rainy day, a day when the sky was being hidden behind the angry clouds, shouting on people, throwing electricity lights, injuring a few passengers, a boy was laying under an old tree having lost its fresh green foliages, standing in an isolated park, watching as the blonde boy shivered and his long dirty hair danced in the air as the fierce wind blowing on them.

The boy sticking to the ground didn't stand nore move of his place, he had no where to go. He was all alone, abandoned by everyone. His heart clinched in pain, but he didn't cry nor did shade tears because of his fate, because he didn't want to show his pitiful side to it. He wanted to stay strong till the very end, till death freed him of his role.

Hugging his knees, he placed his head on them, waiting, waiting for the heavy rain to end, for the gray clouds to fade and the bright lovely sun to come back to sky, shining her generous light, upon him once again.

His eyelashes became heavy and he giving in sleep, began losing his conscious when he heard his deep loving voice.

"You okay?"

Weakly rising his chin to take a look of the boy, he became startled of his beauty. He wanted to say yes, thanks for asking but he was too tired, too sick to do. His eyes got nearly closed as he felt warm palms touching his forehead "I need to take you to hospital, you'r burning"
The unknown boy wraps his arms around his shoulder and gently helps the shaking boy to stand. "Put half of your weight on me, our car is nearby, we will be there less than a minute, so bear with it a little " Staring at his gentle expression, the slept clock in his heart began suddenly working, its hands moving fast. He smiled at the raven head and nodded his head.

It was his first and last meeting with the mysterious raven as he never gor the chance to properly thank him or ask his name.

---

Baka-Baka-Baka

Opening his eyes wide, the first thing he does, is, throwing the blue recorder his brother put on his night table last night secretly , only to piss the seventeen years old male off. He groans and throws the dark blue blanket off of him, exposing his pale chest and six-pack and his Robin boxer. Taking a look of his green digital clock, showing 6:20 , he heads for bathroom, to brush his teeth and take a nice short shower.

After twenty minutes, he comes out of there, drys his hair and prepares himself for school.

He gets out of his room and goes directly to kitchen, witnessing Itachi drinking a cup of tea while reading the news like the grandpas. He strikes the brown chair and sits across his ni-San. "What was that ridiculous morning alarm you saved in that recorder, not only was it loud but stupid as well" Placing his cup on the table, he opens his mouth. "Giving you a lesson for never daring to wake me with cold water ever again" Clicking his tongue, the younger Uchiha doesn't back off. "Hell, i had a reason for doing that!" Itachi crosses his arm on his chest and arrogantly questions his brother. "And what was your so called reason? " Sasuke sighs vehemently. "Never mind" He puts some carrot jam on his toast and takes a big bite.

---

Getting his red bicycle out of the parking, he puts one of his ear buds in and let his other ear free, to hear the sound of people, nature and mostly cars. The pedals start moving like the ferries wheels of amusements park, and the road vehicle starts moving. A soft morning breeze kisses his cheek and brushes his hair motherly as Sasuke calmly rides to his school.

---

A blonde boy kisses the half stolen pencil and with a beautiful smile hidden behind his long to chin bangs, leaves his small apartment, to head to school and see his special someone.

---

He enters the large, autumn atmospheric yard and sees the leaves of trees fall sadly on the ground, making them look sick. The raven head parks his bicycle in the small parking for motorcycles/bicycles. Putting his hands in pocket, he aims for his classroom but before he takes any farther steps, groups of fangirls/fanboys start surrounding him.

"Sasuke-Sama welcome to school"

"Sasuke-kun! Good morning! "

"OMG! You look more handsome than yesterday!"

"Sasuke-Kun marry me, please! "

His soft face changes to a bitter one, and he hushs them all. "Get Lost, all of you! " but not only it didn't quite them but made them more excited.

"OMG! Sasuke's angry face is so adorable"

"Sasuke we love you"

Facepalming himself, he gets away from them, running as if, his life depends on it. 'Fans are crazy'
Going as far away as possible from those sickos, Sasuke finds himself near the washroom. He heaves a sign of relief that they lost track of him and heads for his class. Along the way he feels the same piercing eyes, hungrily watching him from a far, waiting for the right time to hunt him.
'As if i let that bitch' He turns his head, ready to see this bastard's face but, only an empty hallway meet him.
'Damn'

It has been two months and he still hasn't catched that filthy person messing with him. He is really angry that someone even dares to play with him, an Uchiha! He takes a long, annoyed sigh before his lips curve in a smirk. 'I will finally grant your wish dear stalker of playing with you'

He gets to his class and sits near the mirror, watching the sky, unaware of his beloved stalker, setting his feet in the class room, approaching him.
Only after the blonde boy sat behind him, did he turn his face away to only see nothingness.