V

The tires of bicycle roll transporting the raven head to his school. He with a tired expression painted on his face looks forward, not wanting to crash into anything or anyone. Those damned men had sex till dawn, not letting him to have a calming sleep. Resulting in him, waking up at morning with red scary eyes.
An exaggerated sigh says farewell to his mouth. ‘Thank you dear brother Pissed Face”

Passing by hallways, he walks to his classroom quickly, not really wanting to have a coincidence assembly with his fan group. In his way he sees the maniac blonde, dressed in his loose uniform, walking unsteadily to probably classroom. Sasuke eyes him from behind, trying to examine his back but fails. His baggy clothes do not want their owner to be looked by a pervert. He brushes his long silky black hair in a gentle manner, and unconsciously calls him. “Hey, Uzumaki”

He doesn't know what business he might have with a loser like him.  He just called the loner for no reason.

His feet stops moving as his head turns back, surprised to hear his angrl's voice sings his name. “Uchiha?”

He erases the distance between them and clears his throat. “Good morning”
Naruto's eyes widen in joy and he smiling from ear to ear, speaks up enthusiastic. “Good morning~” The raven head smiles invisibly, looking at him softly. “What's your first Period? ”
Excitements bites every inch of his body, making the boy to stutter embarrassingly. “M-m-math”
He in response gives him a blunt hn, not really caring if they had the same class or not.

After that, none spoke or tried to stop the play of the silent song. And Naruto did not mind it at all. More than anything about the young Uchiha he loves his presence, be it faraway, on another planet or right beside him.

____

The sky is pitch black, having the moon pervading her lights anywhere it can reach and lit a candle, assuring any alive things of her presence.

The streets are busy with cars, a few motorcycles and bicycles moving, stopping. The pavements are lonely. Since it is dark not many people are out , risking their lives in today's dangerous society. Wind travels around the city, blowing on anything coming in its way. Trees being one of the victims of wind, dance in the air madly, the bare branches shivering in the cold weather of winter.

A black BMW 3 series is driven on the noisy road, headed to BD (Berserk Drunkards) bar. Sai's best friend is holding a party in there tonight because, a person addicted to art has bought all the paints in his boyfriend gallery with a delicious price.

The blonde teenager with his hair tied in ponytail, bangs put behind his ears and exposed face, watches the hurried vehicles, wanting to reach their destination soon. His soft blue crystals having a tint of dark red light (due to his craziness ) scan the chaotic city out of boredom. It is not like he does care what other human beings do. He is only interested in one person, and that will forever be Uchiha Sasuke.

The thought of raven head changes the indifferent form of his lips to a delirious smile, eyes shining in malice and mischievousness. ‘Will you be at tonight's party my Sasuke-Kun?’ ‘I'll be waiting’

The driver turns his face toward his sex buddy for a brief moment, catching his pretty smile. It can capture anyone in his trap of love or adoration, unconsciously making them go insane lento. Though it does only belong to one lucky bastard.

With a shake of head, Sai puts back his attention on the road. They need to get there uninjured, specially since he is the honor guest.

_