IV

"Thanks for today's sex Sai-Sama~"

--

His abnormally hot temperatured head was resting on his shoulder as he breathed heavily. His hands were trembling slightly. He noticed the newbie dancer and held it tight, not loving his miserable state. Whispers were flying out of his mouth weakly. Among them Two imperative statements Caught his attention. "Don't come closer" "Go away" 'Who should go away?' He thought, face changing serious.
He did not know the blonde, he just caught him shaking under a naked tree of their territory by chance, soaked from head to toe because of the tears sky was shading heartbroken. Once his eyes laid themselves on him, his feet willingly ran towards him not liking the blonde boy to be in even more agony. Sasuke took some hairstrands of his hair and breathed in its scent. It had the smell of wet surface. Calming.

——

Sai took a look at his room and sighed annoyed. "Next time come to my house, it feels creepy to have sex with your crush's pictures all over the walls"

A soft chuckle leaves his sore, purple lips as he stares intensively at Sai's clear black obsidian. Its color is exactly the same as his Sasuke, except his are free of emotions, empty and dead. He with his body on top of the taller and muscular boy, puts his elbow on his six packs and rests his chin in between his palms. He knows his weight is not at the least bothersome for the body builder painter, lifting heavy objects to become stronger. "But your house has no pictures of him~" Sai rolls his eyes, "Of course, that's why I'm asking " Naruto pouts childishly and places his head on his chest, arms circled around his shoulder. "But i cant feel orgasm at my utmost without his presence" Sai laughs amused. He has not seen anybody crazier than his blonde sex buddy. "Ok, whatever your Majesty says" Naruto shakes his head in no and encloses the distance between their faces. His breath tickles the black head's neck."No! I want my beloved Sai to enjoy his time fucking me~"

A devilish smirk kisses his lips as he comes up with a good idea "What about i blindfold you next time? this way you won't be bothered by his photos, plus it is thrilling"

The five centimeters remained distance gets disintegrated as the Masochist boy puts his lips on his partners' and begins another passionate kiss.

Sai closes his eyes and focus on their mouth making out hungrily. Each tongue experting one another's cave.

——

Sasuke unlocks the door of his Aniki's apartment. It gets opened calmly, not being in rush. The too silent hallway welcomes the raven head with a breathtaking hug. He takes off his shoes and enters there.

Tired eyelashes lay on each other and fly back to their usual form. Sasuke directly goes to his room and throws himself on the king sized bed, not changing his uniform. Today was another exhausting day for him, fans searching each corners of school only for their attractive prince to take his privacy and peace away. They say ' We love you Sasuke-Sama ' but isn't his look the only thing they are after? So dramatic. His right palm shields his eyes, arranging a meeting with blackness. Soft breath leaves his nose, giving carbon dioxide to his room's air. Without him noticing, the sleep gives a tender kiss to his forehead and takes him away from this hassle world.

Hours later, at afternoon Sasuke wakes up, finding himself still in his uniform. He rubs his eyes gently, politely asking the sleepiness to leave his coals. He stands up and scratches his arms. His throat feels dry and his stomach crys childishly for food.

His room becomes lonely as he leaves there, heading for kitchen. Once arrived there, he impassive passes the fucking males on the table and opens the refrigerator. "Hi Deidara, i see you are so hyped, Itachi is fucking you good? "

A blonde man with androgynous feature lost in pleasure, screws the older Uchiha's face as he licks it like a whore. Not hearing one single words of his to-be-soon brother in law. Focusing only on his Itachi and his big dick playing with his anus. His white crimson chest is exposed, making The taller raven to ravish his pinky nipples. Itachi never bothering himself to take a glance of his younger brother, continues raping his nipples. Never getting tired of tricking them.

Sasuke drinks some water and takes some ingredients out of the refrigerator and puts on a blue apron on, readying every necessary things for tonight's super. Not minding thair mating session over there at all.

——

Night comes. Moon proud popping in the sky of Japan again, shining bright and arrogant. Stars accompanying her Highness, not leaving her once alone.
The wind travels around the Tokyo, once in while messing with someone's hair or acting pervert, blowing on women's short skirts and peeking on their panties. Receiving a nice swear instead.

In silent rooms, Two boys are thinking about each other, one his feelings apparent to him, the other having a twisted desire of harming the blonde (Which he denys strongly). He shakes his head, refusing any thoughts trying to manipulate him. Crushing them maniacly, dismantling any trance left by those bastards.

——

The tires of bicycle roll transporting the raven head to his school. He with a tired expression painted on his face looks forward, not wanting to crash into anything or anyone. Those damned men had sex till dawn, not letting him to have a calming sleep. Resulting in him, waking up at morning with red scary eyes.
An exaggerated sigh says farewell to his mouth. ‘Thank you dear brother Pissed Face”

Passing by hallways, he walks to his classroom quickly, not really wanting to have a coincidence assembly with his fan group. In his way he sees the maniac blonde, dressed in his loose uniform, walking unsteadily to probably classroom. Sasuke eyes him from behind, trying to examine his back but fails. His baggy clothes do not want their owner to be looked by a pervert. He brushes his long silky black hair in a gentle manner, and unconsciously calls him. “Hey, Uzumaki”

He doesn't know what business he might have with a loser like him.  He just called the loner for no reason.

His feet stops moving as his head turns back, surprised to hear his angrl's voice sings his name. “Uchiha?”

He erases the distance between them and clears his throat. “Good morning”
Naruto's eyes widen in joy and he smiling from ear to ear, speaks up enthusiastic. “Good morning~” The raven head smiles invisibly, looking at him softly. “What's your first Period? ”
Excitements bites every inch of his body, making the boy to stutter embarrassingly. “M-m-math”
He in response gives him a blunt hn, not really caring if they had the same class or not.

After that, none spoke or tried to stop the play of the silent song. And Naruto did not mind it at all. More than anything about the young Uchiha he loves his presence, be it faraway, on another planet or right beside him.