Chapter 2

THREE MONTHS PASSES...

DING DONG!A sound of a doorbell woke up (Y/n).(Y/n) glance at her wrist watch...SHE'S LATE!On the most important day of her life she forgot!

"(L/n)!Where are you?We are going to be late!" Shouted Kyozami while Risu stands beside him.

"Coming!" Yelled (Y/n).She left the house in a mad rush and say farewell to her parents.She then proceed with her two best friend to U.A.'s Enterance Exam.It took at least a couple minutes before they arrived.

"We're here" Said Risu.(Y/n) looked around.There were many students from all over Japan.The trio got into the auditorium were a Pro Hero was giving information about the examination.They will be fighting robots and the more we destroy,the more points we will gain.The Top 100 students who got the most points will be accepted as new students for U.A..

"Alright pupils!Time to get to the Battle Arenas" The Pro Hero announced.There will be diffrent arenas so no students from the same school will be able to help eachother.Every students got into the bus and head off to the Battle Arenas.

(Y/n) POV

I got off the bus and waited in front of the Battle Arena.I'm really nervous and I really hoped that Kyozami and Risu will be able to pass.Then suddenly,a voice said that we have to start right away.

Everyboy ran into the arena,pushing eachother while entering.Then when everybody dissapear out of my sight,a robot came out of a building attacking me.Of couse I wouldn't give up that easily so I moved the ground that made two walls beside the robot.I pushed the wall and they smashed into eachother resulting by crushing the robot.

FEW MINUTES PASSED...

Finally!The examination is over.I was so tired but atleast got 89 points.I was proud of myself and traveled back to U.A. by bus.The trip was short but as soon as I came back,I was lost in the crowd finding Kyozami and Risu.Eventually,I found them and went back home.