Chapter 5

When (Y/n)  stepped near Kuro.Kuro notice immediatly and jumped on (Y/n).(Y/n) was able to dodge his attack but does not know how much time does she need to stall Kuro.

Shurude was flying,trying to find the room with the bomb.While Shurude was finding the bomb,(Y/n) has to avoid countless attack from Kuro.Misumede knew everything about Shurude's assalt.Kuro slashed back and forth while (Y/n) was attacking him with rockes,fire and air,but it seems that Kuro can just cut through everything...except water.(Y/n) would constently whip him with water that only knocks him back,but the water is very limited.(Y/n) only had a bottle of water before it evaporate.

"Stop dodging!" Yelled Kuro.It seems that all the missed attacks only made him more frustrated.

Finally,Shurude found the room with the bomb.The quick fly to the bomb but before he could touch it,his tail was being pulled back.Musimede is strong and threw him to a wall.The wall cracked and bits was falling out from the wall.Shurude manage to get up and fight.Shurude would breath fire constantly but Musimude would always dodge,she even attacks him right before Shurude notices her.

"Damn it,I can't keep up the pace for long.I need to go help Shurude" (Y/n) thought to herself.She made her mind.While Shurude was fighting Musimude...

"Oh naive brother,you can't win this fight." Said Musimude to Shurude.Time was running short.There is only 30 seconds left.(PLOT TWIST not rlly)

"Dear sister,I don't need too." Just right after Shurude said that,Kuro was able to hit (Y/n)'s back,but she felt nothing.Then the (Y/n) that Kuro attacked suddenly vanish...IT WAS A TRICK!(Y/n) sprint out right behind Shurude,ingnoring Musimude's shocking face and touched the bomb.The bomb was defuse!

Suddenly,a voice was heard...

"Congratulation (L/n) and Shurude!All of you are allowed to leave the building." Said Deku from the speaker.It was finally over,Shurude even colapse after knowing he and (Y/n) succeed.

Then,two people came out the door and took Shurude to the nurse office.(Y/n) heard clapping from behind her.

"Impressive (L/n),with a mind and a quirk like yours...you will manage one day" Said Musimude with a smile on her face while closing her eyes.

(Y/n)'s brighten up even more.They all went downstairs and left the building only to her hands clapping from class 1-A.

"Congratulations (L/n)/(L/n)-chan!" Said Hesuni,Kyozami and Risu one after the other.

Then every other students went and trained, it was fun to see them fight.After Hero training and a few more classes,They were allowed to go home.

SOMEWHERE IN A DARK PLACE...

"Inpressive (L/n),I hope we can meet up soon.Thou your quirk is something I will get soon.HAHAHAHAH!"