Chapter 7

(Y/n) POV

BEEB! BEEB! BEEB! BEEB!

The sound of my alarm clock woke me just in time to smell my father's famous frence toasts and bacons.The smell was so delicious that i drooled a bit.

"The smell is so nice~"

I got up and stretche a bit and and to shower.After a nice bath I went to have breakfast.Dad rarely cooks on weekends,but since today is his dayoff,he's cooking!The others(her friends) already have plans so I will just go for a walk in the park-

"KABOOM!"

An explosion was heard in the distant,I looked through the window and saw a huge cloud of smoke rising.I really want to investigate so I told my parents I will be heading out and said farewell.Then I rushed where the explosion was heard and It was far.I ran as quickly as my legs could carry me but then it clicked.

"Damn it,why didn't I just teleport?" I facepalm myself for not thinking it earlier.

It wasn't far away but telepoting takes a lot energy.Then,the first thing I saw was a piece of metal coming with great speed at my face,I didn't even notice it before it was an inch from my face.Right before it hit me,a hero caught it just in the nick of time right before my eyes.It was Kamui Woods!(Yes he is still a hero)

THIRD PERSON POV

(Y/n) is saved by one of the heroes fighting the villain.The villain is robbing the bank with his minions and is holding hostages.Heroes are struggling with the negotiation.It took a lot of pleading,a lot of begging and a lot of bargaining.Kamui Woods threw the piece of metal away and went back to negotiating.The hostages are children and adults,the children were sobbing and the adults were begging not to be killed.Then,it broke (Y/n),seeing citizens like this is a hero's nightmare.(Y/n) then slowly breath in and out.Her eyes were turning orange with black pupils.Then...cloud started to form and its black clouds swirling,one of the villlain's minion noticed this and warned his boss.The villain looked at the sky...only to be struck by thunder.It knocked back the villain so hard that he flew out at the back hiting several brick walls.Stactics and electricity bolts were covering the body.Then,another thunder strucked,again and again that it simulaniously struck random places and people including heroes.(Y/n) was afraid,afraid of doing more damage instead of good and the fact that she couldn't control her quirk.The thunderstorm lasted at least 8 minutes and the everyone was relieved that it was over.Many citizens were strucked and injured that had to be sent to the hospital immediatly,(Y/n) colapsed due to exhaustion.She was also sent to the hospital.

(Y/N) POV

I woke and saw frightened faces turning into relieved expresions.

"What happened?" I asked

"You passed out..." said mother.

Then I remember,the bank robbery,the storm and that I hurt innocents.My eyes widen as I stood up,I saw many people with bandages and burn marks.I saw a few heroes taking to eachother about the thunderstorm.

"Thank god that you weren't hit by the thunder,many people were injured badly and...a few died." Said Father with a relieved expresion on his face.

'died' the word hurted me as much as a knife stabbed througth my heart.My body was shaking because I killed someone.I frowned as I tried to hold back the tears in my eyes.

"I killed someone." I thought as the sentence echoed in my head.

I couldn't live with myself anymore as I felt the guilt making my back heavy as if I was carrying an overloaded bag full of books saying I killed someone.I could never be the same again...not after what I did to the victim's family weeping over the corpse.

"(L/n),(L/n),earth to (L/n)!" I snapped back into reality as Kyozami snapped his finger in front of my face.

"Sorry for zoning out." I said as i rubbed the back of my head.

"We came to see if you are okay." Said Hesuni.

"Do you have any idea on what could have cause the storm?I was on a cloudless day aswell." Asked Risu with a puzzle look.

"No,I have no clue." Then I lied to my best friend.I the cause,I am to blame.

"The docter said that you could go home and rest." Said Hesuni.

"Yeah,I should."

Me and my family hit the road and drove back home.I couldn't get any sleep but i eventually did.

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up and dug my face into a storybook.I tried to destract myself from the thought of killing someone.I saw next to my bed breakfast bacon and eggs resembeling a smilly face,but my face is dull and gloomy.There is also a note saying I should stay in bed.I put the storybook down dug my gloomy face into my diary and wrote everything that has been bothering me since yesterday.I sigh as I only hoped that the incident was a dream.My eyes began to tear up as grab a tissue and wiped the tears falling on my cheeks away.

THIRD PERSON POV

"I am excited about the surprise!" Said Mrs. (L/n).

"Keep it down,we don't want to spoil it.Our daughter will be indeed surprise once he came back." Shushed Mr. (L/n).The is a surprise planed for next week for (Y/n).The suprise will definately cheer (Y/n) again but what if it didn't?And what is the suprise?

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
IM SOOOO SORRY FOR THE DELAY.It was suppose the come out at 12/10/2018 but I was sick and manage to make the chapter.

The chapter is extra long so hoped you liked it!

Ja ne konekos!