Chapter 8

(Y/n) POV

I was between 3 to 4 in the afternoon and decide to do something than regret.I got out of the house and I thought I needed to talk someone 'bout what's bothering me.

"Suna or Kyozami?"

I went out and felt the fresh air hit my face.I kinda felt stupid for some reason and I haven't plan anything so I'll just go to Kyozami's house just to hangout.I walk over to Kyozami's house which is just a few blocks over. Do I need exercise? No...I think.Kyozami lived in a decent looking house with a front porch and a backyard.I went over to the door a knocked a few times.The door flung open.

"Oh hey (L/n),I see that you are feeling better!Come on in" Kyozami greeted me while a curious Suna started at the background inside of the house on the sofa.This will be a good thing to distract me.

"We were just preparing for movie night" Said Suna.I facepalm as I completely forgot.We were planning this since last week.Now I felt a bit dumb.

I got in and I saw that Suna prepared a jar filled with paper.Kyozami is going out and buying drinks and popcorn so I joined him since he surely needs someone to help him carry the foods.We went to mall (IDK why) and bought a few drinks and popcorn.It took us forever to find Suna favourite ice cream that he requested.I called my parents to tell them that I was spending the evening with my friends and I would come back before dinner.I could hear a joyful tone as they knew I was at my normal self again.Me and Kyozami got back from shopping and sat in the living room.

"Alright (L/n),take a paper from the movie jar" Said Suna.It took us an eternity to decide on a movie.

I grabbed in the jar and reach for the bottom.I took out a paper and read it out load.

"Race To Witch Mountain"

"Then it is decided" Said Kyozami as he reached for the CD and put it in. "Just hope that it isn't horror rated, Suna"

I chucked a bit cuz we all know that Suna couldn't handle horror movie. Suna rolled his eyes.The movie started it was interesting.Suna seem interested aswell so is Kyozami. After the movie ended I bid goodbye.I gone back home and at dinner with my family.

"So how was your day?" Asked mom.

"It was fine"

"(Y/n)...we have a surprise" Said dad with a smile on his face.

"What is it?"

Both of my parents looked at each other before they said five words that made my fork fell.

"Your brother is coming home"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Well that's over.I will be doing season 1 only cuz I make other books aswell

Also you should watch "Race To Witch Moutain" its really good

Ja ne konekos!

P.S. I'm lazy so don't judge me on this chapter