Chapter 4

After class,(Y/n) met up with Suki Hesuni.

"Hey,Hesuni!" Said (Y/n) towards Hesuni.

"Konichiwa,(L/n)-chan!" Replied sweety Hesuni.

"Why are you here?." Questioned (Y/n) confusingly to Hesuni.

"Well,I thought we could be friend!" Replied Hesuni.Its weird for someone to not be friend with Hesuni.She is one of the most nicest girl in U.A.'s history even if she had just been here for a few hours.

"That's great!You could also meet my besties.".Its was great for (Y/n) to make friend.After the conversation they both went for lunch and meet up with Kyozami and Risu.Kyozami was waving his hands at (Y/n),trying to get her attention while Risu was saving a spot for her.

"(L/n)! Over here." Yelled Kyozami.Nether he nor Risu expected somebody else was sitting with (Y/n).

"Thanks for saving a spot for me Risu" Said (Y/n) with smile on her face.(Y/n) was so cute that it made the boys around her blush and flustered...even Kyozami!(But not Risu,he cuter!)

"No problem" Replied back Risu with a cutesy smile.(Now they both are evenly cute! *Nosebleed* too...KAWAII!)

"Oh yeah!You guys,meet Suki Hesuni,our classmate!" Said (Y/n).

"Hesuni,this is Kyozami and Risu,my childhood friend!".

Kyozami waved at Husuni and she returned it with a wave aswell.Risu...just stare at her,coldly.Once they finished their lunch,the bell rang and everybody started to walk back to their class.Class 1-A will be having hero training with one of  All Might's favorite student.One everybody sat back on their seat,they could hear someone running to the class but who?

"Good morning,class!" Said the teacher.Suddenly,all their gaw droped.It was Deku!The number 1 hero!

"De-deku?!" The entire class shouted.It was so loud that class 1-B and 1-C came in,only to be shocked.

"Alright class,change into your superhero costume and we will be going to train!" Said Deku.Then at the corner left of the class started to open drawers of superhero costume.

The entire class grabed their costume and went to the locker room only to change.Once they are ready,they went outside and saw buildings that is design to train heroes.

"Is everybody ready?" Said Deku.

"Yes,sir!" Corused class 1-A.Even (Y/n) is shaking.

"Okey then,there will be two teams in a single building.One team will be 'Team Hero" and one will be "Team Villain".A single team will contain two pupils and will be picked randomly on which team to be.Team Hero will go into a building and defuse the bomb while Team Villain will stop Team Hero.So better start choosing!" Said Deku.(Y/n) was panicking, Kyozami and Risu already teamed up,so did Hesuni.

Suddenly,a hand touched (Y/n)'s shoulders."Hey,I was wondering...do you want to be partners?" Said a boy.Aisomai Shurude(Shu-Ru-De) and his quirk: 'Dragon'.He has white horn and powerful crimson wings that could carry him and a tail,he can also breath fire,only when duty calls he can turn into a real dragon.

"Sure!" (Y/n) hesitated a bit while replying.

Once (Y/n) got to know about her teammate,they began planning if they became the villains or the heroes.It took a lot of thinking but got the startegy needed.

"Alright,times up!You will now be picked". Said Deku.(Y/n) and Shurude are determined to win.

"(Y/n) (L/n) and Aisonai Shurude in Team Hero and Sonai Kuro and Uzzai Musimude in Team Villain!" Said Deku.

(Y/n) was as ready as ever.Kuro and Musimude went into the building.The timer started,(Y/n) and Shurude ran into the building and started 'Phase 1'.Team Villain was unawear that (Y/n)...was special,so she created illusion and there was ttwo (Y/n).Shurude will be shutting down the bomb.

"They will be coming,get ready!" Said Musimude.Uzzai Musimude,quirk?:Future Sight,she can alter the future knowing her opponents next moves,but if she uses to much,she will get a terrible headache.

"Then you should defend the bomb then." Said Kuro.Sonai Kuro,his quirk is:Sharpen,he can make his arms sharp making him able to cut through things even diamonds.

(Y/n) and Shurude proceeded... until they ran into Kuro.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Thank you for reading!The next chapter will have a lot of fighting.Don't forget to vote and comment.

Ja ne Konekos!