Payned [Liam Payne Fan Fic]

*Chapter 1*

*Shay*

I was laying down watching MTV. Nothing to do because it was pouring rain.

My phone rang, so i got up to go answer it. It was my friend Krista. She had been my bestfriend for i don't know how long, but she was like a sister to me, and the best part was that she was my nieghbor.

"Hello?" I said pretending like i didnt see the caller ID.

"Shay.. umm." Krista said between sniffs. I knew something was wrong.

"Whats wrong girl?" I asked.

"I moving..." She bursted out crying, i did as well. I felt like i was just slapped across the face, i couldnt take the news that my bestfriend was moving.

"Window time!" I told her. Window time was a benifit to our friendship. If we couldnt hang out because one of us was grounded or something like that we'd go to our windows. Being neighbors our houses were right next to eachother (well of course). Our windows to our bedrooms were right across from each other! So i walked to my bedroom and opened the shades so i cant see across to krista window.

We both just stared at each other until she said ; "Im moving to London.." I could tell that she was still crying.. a lot.

"Don't worry, you can visit whenever you want, and we'll keep in touch as much as possible" i told her trying to seem convincing "when are you moving?"

"This Friday, my parents bought the house a month ago and didn't even tell me! I was so pissed when they decided to tell me a week away from our move away date." her sniffles became distant for a while.

"So what are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking you need to come over and protest with me!"

"Oh my gosh! I'm not going to do that to your parents krista! But anyways why don't you comeover and we'll just talk about it. Okay?" She agreed and we both hung up.

The news that my best friend was moving away was killing me. I cant think of how my life will be with out our window visits and the favorite memories that we shared together. I know i still have my other two friends but I kniw that when they hear the news they're going to be as down as I am.

My thoughts were interupted when the doorbell rang. I knew who it was so i instantly got up and rushed to the door.

I was greeted by a bear hug which i returned. As we both cried into our shoulders for 5 minutes we finally let go. 

"Did you tell the other girls yet?" I asked, still tears running down my face.

"No... I'm not sure if i can, its just to much."

"I'll call them over, maybe that will be easier." I suggested.

_____________________________________________________________________________

After waiting for an hour for our friends to get here, the doorbell rang once again.

Both me and Krista proceeded to the door.

"Hey guys," I said tear streeks down my face, as for Kristas as well. "come on in."

"WHATS WRONG?" Ashley asked, looking really concerned.

"I'm moving.." Krista said tears rolling down her red cheeks.

"You're joking" said both Carly and Christina. They always thought we were joking when it came to anything, they're the jokers out of our group.

"No, I wish I was joking." Krists said.

We all started crying. Then my sister Jadyn cam down the stairs - it had looked as if she just woke up, which she probably did. She was the same age as i was excpet i was born in April and she was born in Decmeber

"What the hell are all of you guys crying about?" she asked.

None of us could speak because we were all laughing about how foolish we probably looked all hugging and balling our eyes out. We finanlly caught our breaths and told her. She cried as well because as crazy as it sounds my own sister apart of our group to. 

After we shared  few other tears and hung out for awhile discussing memories everyone left. I went to my room and layed down in my comfortable bed. So many thoughts were flashing through my head, i couldnt deal with the stress. 

I looked at the clock seeing that it was only 11:53pm. So I went to bed with only remembering one question that stuck in my head, Who's going to live next door now?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiya guys! I am on Instagram @liamspotato :) i hope you liked the first chapter of Payned! It was pretty long but don't worry next chapter will be much better. ENJOY! -Hailleeyyy

also for an update please comment below & tell me what you think of it so far.. thanks loves xx

spoiler alert : Liam comes in next chapter... woapps shhh