Chapter Seven

*************Alright, is there something I'm doing wrong with my Chapters? I haven't been getting to many reads latly compared to the big amount I've been getting! But I'll announced something at the end of the Chapter, but I hope you all enjoy this one.**************

*Chapter 7*

*Shay's POV*

This week has been the best week so far. Me and Liam have been hanging out a lot lately, and our relationship has grown so much stronger! In fact today he's coming over. He said he had a surprise for me, and I can't wait, I'm just to anxious. I suddenly heard a knock at the door. It must be Liam!

It wasn't. I was the mail-man. He had dropped off a package, I brought it up to my room and opened it.

There was a letter inside dedicated to me. I unfolded the envelope and read it to myself.

Hello Beautiful,

                       Put on whats inside the package that came along with this letter. When your done getting ready meet me at the coffee shop down the street at 2. See you then gorgeous. xx

Liam

I couldn't help but smile to myself. Was the surprise the coffee shop? Whatever I need to get ready!

It didn't take long for me to to get dressed in the lovely pink dress Liam had got me that arrived in the package. I curled my hair in little locks and put on some mascara and lip balm. I hurried out the door with my little purse in hand and wen to down to the coffee shop.

*Liam's POV*

I had just gotten to the coffee shop. Gladly seeing that Shay hadn't gotten there before I did. I couldn't wait to show her the surprise I had planned for us.

I looked over at the door the made a little ding whenever someone stepped through in to the shop. It wasn't Shay. The door dinged again, and in walked a beautiful girl. It was Shay. I quickly got up from me seat and walked up to her.

"Hello babe."

"Hey boo!"

"You look amazing!"

"Aw! Well you got me this! Thank you, you didn't have to!"

"But i did! So are you ready to go?"

"Yep." She gave me a cheeky smile, and I took her hand and led her out the door to my car.

It had been a half an hour of driving, one hand on the steering wheel, and the other locked with Shays hand.

"Can you please tell me where we're going?" She held out a pouty face.

"If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise! Beside we're almost there."

We pulled into a small parking area across from a small little pond. We got out of the car and i went around to take Shay by the hand and lead her to the surprise awaiting.

*Shay's POV*

He was leading me through the woods, we ended up on the side of the pond where a blanket and picnic basket were set up. I looked over at Liam who was staring down at me with the biggest grin.

"This is so romantic!"

"Well c'mon! Let's eat I'm starving."

We walked over to the little picnic he prepared for just the two of us. I sat down beside him and started eating into my delicious sandwich. We both finished our meals and the I looked at Liam, I just couldn't tear my gaze from his! He finally looked over at me and noticed I was staring. I blushed a bit and looked away to the water in front of us.

"Hey, follow me."

I quickly agreed to him, and got up as he took my hand and led my to this small canu that was on shore. I followed him over to it as he helped me in. He quickly pushed it into the water and hopped in.

"Liam, this is so sweet of you!"

"You deserve the best. Oh yeah! There's one more thing I have to give you!"

"No! You really don't, please you've done enough for me! I don't know how I'm ever going to give you something back."

"Well I'm sure you can." He quickly pulled a small box out of his pocket. He opened it up, there was a tiny ring in the box and then I looked up at him, "Shay, you mean the world to me. I love you so much! Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!"

He took the ring out of the box and put in on my right hand. "And this is a promise ring, I want to promise to you that I will never hurt you, and I want nothing else but for you to be happy. I promise to love you..." he paused for a bit, making it seem more dramatic. "forever."

I was speechless. He was so caring, and I couldn't believe what I was hearing. But then i was suddenly starting to realize that I'm now Liam's girlfriend. I'm his, and that's all I ever really wanted to be this past week, and it's finally happened.

Are faces were only inches apart, and then he kissed me. This kiss was different from the others that we shared. It was more passionate and had more feeling to it. But it was interrupted by a huge crash of thunder. We both quickly released from our kiss as I let out a little squeal. it started pouring rain, and Liam was try to row us back to shore. But i just sat there laughing. I pulled my hands up to his face, turning it so he could look at me, and I pulled him in for a kiss. We just kissed there in the rain, in the middle of the pond. Nothing seemed to matter, I didn't even care the I was drenched! The we crashed.

But it only seemed that we crashed on the shore. Liam helped me out of the boat but we didn't go anywhere he just pulled me in for another kiss. he picked me up and pushed my back again a nearby tree. we just kissed in the rain, which felt like it was for hours. But we pulled apart after we heard another crash of lighting. He put me down on my feet.

"Let's go before we get hit by lightning."

I nodded my head and then we both ran to his car. He looked over at me and just gave me a cheeky smile.

We shared passionate love in the back seat of his car.

____________________________________________________________________________________

OKAY! LISTEN UP! I really hoped you liked this chapter! & please comment. I need at least five comments for me to be able to update chapter 8! Tell all your friends about my story please! I really need those reads. Fan me, & vote! + gotta have those comments! well kik me @jbiebs0210 & I give a dedication int my next chapters coming up! also tell me how you like this story so far. It helps me out. okkiie thanks loves! follow me on instagram @liamspotato ight, hollaa.