Chapter Nine

Hii guys. I am so sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been so caught up in school that started for me, and I've had a lot of homework from teachers. Great, right? Well I'm going to just update as much as I can on the weekends when I'm not with friends. But kik me at jbiebs0210 I really would like some feedback on this chapter. But I hope you enjoy this chapter!! Hopefully I'll update to chapter ten tomorrow! and don't forget to kik! OKAY ENJOY LOVIES!! XX

P.S; I hope you guys read my last update i posted it wasn't a chapter but, I really don't know if this story is good or not. I didn't get any feedback, but I decided to go along with the story. I already have ideas for to other stories to write!

*Chapter 9*

*Shay's POV*

Why was my mom being such a bitch about this? It's really no big deal. I'm in love with Liam. What am I supposed to do with my life now? Do nothing? Sit back and watch my mom hate me for what I did with him? Can't she tell I'm in love with him? Didn't she do this when she was younger? At least I'm not getting drunk every night, and smoking joints like all the high schoolers do. But right now, as I see it, I think she prefer me doing that instead of sex. Still, I really don't get the big deal. There's a reason they made protection.

I logged onto my laptop, since that was to only thing I had to communication outside my house.

Typing in Facebook to the search and logging into my account I saw that I had 5 messages. All from Liam! God I missed him, It'd been two days, which felt like a million years, that I haven't talked to him!

The first one read: Are you okay? I'm really sorry! I miss you so much, your mom and my mom are planning to get together tomorrow. I don't know what they're going to talk about but i know it's not going to be about going shopping. I'll send you a message tomorrow. i love you so much, and I hope i can see your beautiful face soon. xx

Second message read: Our moms got together, and they talked.. They talked about us. A lot. And they wouldn't stop talking about us. I ease-dropped on them, but I didn't get much out of it. My mom still hasn't talked to me about it after there little meeting. I hope you see these messages. I want you to know I can't stop thinking about you. I stay in my room everyday looking out the window just to see if I can catch a glimpse of you out from your bedroom window. I love you Shay. With all my heart.. xx please look out soon.

I typed back to Liam, hoping he was on to see my message asap! ; Hey Li, I miss you to. My computer is the only way I can get a hold of you since everything ele is taken away. But look out your window now!:) I love you xx

Then a message notification popped up!

From Liam; Okay babe, I'm looking.

I rushed over towards my window to see Liams bright shining face smiling at mine. I missed his cute cheeky smiles so much! I went to go mouth; I miss you, but i was interrupted by a knock at my door. I turned around a told Liam to hold on a second.

"Come in."

My mom walked in, oh god this isn't going to be good, "Shay." She paused and came over to sit on the bed next to me, "I'm sorry. It's just that I'm your mother, and I worry about you. I don't want you making the wrong decisions in your life. You never know later on your mistakes cou;d make a huge impact on you.."

"Mom, " I interrupted her, "I promise you that I would never do anything to harm myself, and don't worry. I used protection!"

I loved my mom and all but when she turned into the parent mode from her cool-ish mom mode I had to shut her up because I hated getting pep-talks from my parents. I mean who doesn't?

*Liams POV*

I was still waiting for Shay to come back to her window, but she never did. i was interrupted by my thoughts when I heard a knock at my door.

I walked over to my bed layed down, and faced my back towards the door. I didn't want to talk to my parents right now. All I wanted to do was talk to Shay. Then I heard another knock at my door.

"Come in!"

I heard the door open but didn't turn around. I was greeted by kisses up and down my face and neck. I turned around to see my gorgeous girlfriend staring down at me. I hugged her as tight as I could, I didn't want to let her go.

"I missed you Li. I missed you a lot. I know it was only a few days but not being able to talk to you was the worst. I felt like I was being cut off from everything. Which I practically was but.."

I couldn't listen to her talk about it anymore, I needed to kiss her, so of course I could wait just another minute for her to finish her sentence. I was with her and that was all that mattered I missed her lips against mine and her body on top of mine. 

I released from our kiss and looked her straight in the eyes, "Shay I have to talk  to you about something."

"Whats that handsome?"

"I got into the X-Factor!"

"What!? Since when did you addition?"

"A few weeks ago! I.."

"Why didn't you tell me?" 

"I wanted it to be a surprise."

"Oh, so what does that do to us?"

"Well, I have to go out of town to where they do the show, It's far away but I'll still be able to talk to you and so what."

"When are you leaving?"

"Two days..."

____________________________________________________________________________________

Woah Liam... Uh Oh. Well read the top of the page that I wrote before I started this chapter if you didn't so do that now. Comment, Vote, and Fan! Thank Babes XXXX ~Hailey

SHOULD I START ANOTHER FANFIC? IF I WOULD WOULD YOU READ IT? COMMENT BELOW IF YOU WOULD! AND COMMENT BELOW WHICH MEMBER IT SHOULD BE ABOUT, LOUIS, LIAM, NIALL, ZAYN, OR HARRY!! COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMNET COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT