Chapter Four

*Chapter 4*

*Shays POV*

Migrane.. I don't want to wake up.. what happened last night?

Liam....

I woke up finally remembering what had happened. Still sad, i wondered why I even liked him, I mean he has a girlfriend, and he would probably never leave her for some ugly ass girl like me? But why did he kiss me, even if i kissed him first, he still kissed back. Why did he send me so many mixed emotions. It's not fair.

I went downstairs to the welcoming smell of french toast. I saw all of my friends sitting down at the table enjoying there breakfast.

"How did the date go with Liam?" Hailey asked. Liams name gave me shivers, and the bad memory came back in mind from last night.

"He has a girlfriend.. It wasn't an actual date." I responded grabbing french toast a ploping it onto a small plate.

"Shay! A date is a date, and considering he offered you to go to a movie, is practically asking you to go on a date! What did you do?" My sister had to budge in on asking that question.

"Well during the movie, he had his arm around me, and whe he drove me home..." I didn't know if i should tell them, i know theyre my friends and all but... "we kissed." I hope i can trust them with that.

The room fell over in silence, and no one moved. I didn't know if they were processing what i just told them or they were just in awe at the  fact the Liam actually kissed me.

I heard Ashley whisper into Carly's ear "Is that basically cheating?" , "I'm not sure!"

"I can hear your little whispering conversation over there.." I said.

"It's just a kiss, I don't think that it's cheating." Jadyn said answering Ashley question.

"I'm going to go take a shower." I needed to leave the room, I couldn't talk or think about Liam anymore.

*Liams POV*

What did i do last night? I really like Shay.

Liams phone started to vibrate and he walked over to go answer it.

It was a texted from his girlfriend back home; Hey Boo! I miss you so much! When can i see you? xxxx

Liam responded with ; Maybe you can spend the weekend over, and i can show you around this part of town. I miss you too. But i have to go, love you. xx I'll give you the details tomorrow.

------

The truth was I didn't really have to go, I was to washed up in my thoughts thinking about Shay. I need to see her. I can't hide my feelings in anymore.

*Shays POV*

i didn't know what to wear today, or what I was going to do. so i  just decided to to throw on a Sweatshirt and sweatpants and lay in bed to think about Liam, I obviously have no life. I really do actually like him, but i can't have him.  

I picked up my phone and saw i had a text.. a text from Liam.

Hey Shay, can I come over, I need to talk to you.

I looked up, out my window. I saw Liam, he was sitting in bed looking at his phone.

I responded to his text saying a simple; sure.

I looked out my window again to see Liam staring at me. He had a smile on his face, then looked at his phone, and mouthed the words, "I'll be over soon." I smiled back at hime and nodded. I don't even know why i smiled, i was kind of mad at him, but when I saw his face i couldn't help but smile.

A few minutes later the doorbell rang. Knowing who it was i went down stairs to open the door. But seeing that my Jadyn had already gotten to it before I did, so being the sneaky person i was i hid behind the wall to see what she would say.

'Hi, can i speak to Shay?"

"She's upstairs in her room, go ahead."

I quickly ran up the staris to my room, Liam came in a few seconds later. I gestured my hand to the spot next to me, giving him the signal to come sit down.

"Shay.."

"Yeah Liam?" I didn't even look at him, I just looked down at my thumps that i was twittling with.

"I wanted to say I'm sorry for last night, I'm' sorry if i made you uncomfortable."

"It's okay.."

"It's not okay, because i don't want to come across to you as a player. because i'm not."

"I never thought you were. I was just really confused."

"I wasn't."

"What do you mean?"

"Because, Shay.." he paused.. again.. "when we kissed last night. I felt somthing. I don't know if you did I just want you to know that I did."

"I did to. But when you told me that you had a girlfriend-" I was cut of by Liams lips smashed against mine. The kiss again was passoinate, and very enjoyable. Liam pulled away, but our faces were only inches apart.

"When i first me you, I thought you were gorgeous. At that dinner, all i wanted to do was kiss you. I couldn't keep my eyes off you that whole night. I wanted to be yours. I've done nothing but think about you since I've met you, all i want to do is be with you. I like you Shay, I like you a lot."

____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the cliff hanger loves but at least I updated! KIK me please @jbiebs0210 don't hate me because my username is justin bieber, i have equal feelings for both him and the boys.

Comment if you think i should do another update tonight to catch up on yesturdays that i should've done! vote, and fan me! Thank you love you all xxxxx.