Chapter Six

This chapter might have to be under 'To Be Continued' because I don't think I'll have enough time to finish the chapter, just giving you all the heads up!:) & please comment below! I really need feedback on my chapter & how the story is going along so far. OKay thanks loves.

*Chapter 6*

*Liams POV*

After seeing Shay and her friend come to the party I knew Shay obviously had feelings for me, she was looking sexy tonight. I knew tonight would be the night I would have to break up with my girlfriend. I don't know why I even invited her, all she would do is start trouble for me.

After a few hours of saying hi to everyone I finally settled in. I was standing in the corner when i noticed out of the corner of my eye Shay was walking over. Before I could get up to go say hi my head snapped to the body that was on top of me.

"Hey pretty-boy long time no see." It was Lindsey. She was obviously wasted, and was dryhumping me in the middle of my party!

I pulled her off, "Lindsey! What the fuck are you going?" I couldnt help but scream.

"All I wanted to do was have a little fun with my boyfriend." She put on a pouty face which usually i gave into, bo no. Not tonight.

"Well I don't know who your boyfriend is anymore, because I'm definetly not him anymore. We're done." I was so pissed. All I could do was think about Shay!

I looked back in the direction where I saw Shay moments before the whole Lindsey inncident. Shay wasn't anywhere around! I walked over to her friend Krista who was having a ball, laughing her ass of with some of my friends.

"Hey, Krista!" I motioned her to come over.

"Yeah?"

"Where's Shay?"

"She ran home a few moments ago, I think she was crying."

"Okay thanks."

I really hope Shay wasn't crying about the Lindsey thing. I hated to see her cry, especially if it was something that i did to make her cry. Out of all I really hope she didn't see the whole thing between Lindsey and I.

I finally approached Shays door, and rung the doorbell, God I hope she answers! And she did. I saw she had been crying, because her eyes were beat red, and I could see fresh tears were forming in her eyes. I quickly whiped them away.

"Shay, I'm sorry!"

She had no response, all she did was motion me to follow her upstairs, which I did. We went up to the room and i closed the door behind us and sat on her bed.

She finally spoke sniffling inbetween words, "I saw you and that other girl."

"Shay, I promise you i didn't give anything back to her! I love you! She was just another wasted girl at the party."

"Was she you girlfriend?"

"Nope, she now has the title as my ex-girlfriend."

Shay shot me a smile, she gave me a hug, which i then wrapped my arms around her and sqeezed tightly.

"Liam," she said still holding me in the hug, "I love you, and I'm not just saying that I really, really, do! You mean a lot to me, and I don't want to lose you."

I can't believe she jsut said that, "Babe, I love you so much" I pulled her out of the hug and gave her a kiss. She had the most gentle kisses, and I've never kissed a girl like this before, they were passoinate and meaningful kisses that we shared between us.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning.

*Shay's POV*

The brightness of the light shined through the window, making me awaken from my peacful slumber. I felt an arm around my waist. I looked over to a smiling Liam who was spooning me. I turned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror seeing the i only had a shirt and underwear on.. What the hell happened last night?

I walked out of the bathroom to see Liam staring at me, still underneath the covers of my bed. "What happened last night?"

"You don't remember anything?" he paused and looked me up and down, "We had a little fun."

"WE WHAT?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing, "You did use protection, right?"

"Of course I did love!"

A big sigh of relief excaped my mouth. I walked over to the bed and layed down next to Liam. We were just gazing into each others eyes before he started kissing me, I loved over kisses.

We broke apart but our faces still only inches away "Wheres your friend?"

Oh my god! Krista, I quickly got out of my bed to look out of the window into Liams backyard I didn't see her at all.

"i don't, know where she is! Liam your backyards a mess!"

He got out of bed and stood behind me wrapping his arms around my waist holding me close and whispering in my ear "I don't care babe, I'm here with you, I just want to be with you!" He started kissing my neck and going down, I turned around, put both of my hands on his cheeks to pull his lips off of my chest.

Still not taking my hands off of his face, "Sweety I'd prefer if we did this in bed."

____________________________________________________________________________________

Okay guys sorry but this is the end of chpater six! I hope you liked it! please comment and give me feedback! Okay thanks loves, fan me, vote, & comment.