Chapter Two

*Chapter 2* 

*Shays POV* 

Friday had come faster than excpected. Krista was already packed up and the movers trucks were outside infront of her house. Everyone had come over to say our last good-byes. 

It was the most heartwrenching bood-bye I ever had to offer a friend. Everyones sheeks were wet from both the rain and our tears. 

Krista said her good-byes and got into the car. 

_____________________________________________________________________________ 

A week later of missery and sadness our new nieghbors had finally moved into Kristas house (as I still called it that) That night my parents had made a reservation at a fancy resturaunt down the street so we could meet our new nieghbors. 

I was not very eager to meet these poeple. My parents had told me that they had a boy my age named Liam. [A nice name] I thought to myself. 

A few hours after noon it was time to get ready for our outing to meet the new nieghbors. 

I made myself look decent enough, I out on skinny jeans, strappy whit sandals, floral shirt, hair curled half up half down, with mascara and a little bit of eyeliner on my top lid to add a little sass to my mixture. I looked at myself and thought i looked decent enough, so i went downstairs where everyone was waiting for me. So we got in the car and were on our way to the resturaunt. 

A few minutes of driving we got to the restuant 'Le Itialian'. 

We walked up to the door and were greeted by four standing figures. 

"Hello!" My mom said to the oldest looking lady standing. She looked quite proper and was very pretty. 

"Hello, I'm Karen, This is my Husband Geoff, my two daughters, Ruth and Nicole, and my son Liam." She had said introsucing us to her family. 

Liam and i looked at each other and shook hands, as i did with the rest of his family. We all headed to our table the our watress asscorted us to. 

For some reason I couldn't take my eyes off of Liam, he was suprisingly handsome, and those chocolate brown eyes of his.. gave me goosebumps. Liam and I had a small talk about music, which he was into as much as I was. We both liked the same type of music and bands. 

After the dinner me and Liam hung out for a while at my house. Our parents insistead that we get to know eachother since we're nieghbors. So we went up to my room to talk for a bit while our parents were down stairs drinking wine and doing the same. Ruth and Nicole went home because they wanted to finish unpacking their stuff. 

"So Liam where did you live before?" I asked. 

"I lived actually very close to here, we just needed a bigger house," they're was a short pause before he spoke again, "So did you know the people who lived here before?" 

'My bestfriend..." my voice crackled a little, i missed Krista so much! 

"Oh I'm sorry! I moved away from my friends but we still keep in touch." 

"That's nice, she moved to London. So it's not like we could still hang out everyday." 

"I understand," yet another pause. His voice comforted me, usually when i brought Krista up it made me feel uncomfortable, and sad. But it was nice that he sort of understoon the situation. "I think i'm going to get going. We should hang out another time, it was nice getting to know you Shay." He smiled and winked at me. 

"You to Liam." I smiled back at hime. His smile though.. that also gave me goosebumps. 

We both headed down stairs to our drunk parents who were having a ball and laughing histarically. But when Liam's parents saw us come down they both left as well. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I was laying down in bed, and thinking about Liam. He was such a sweet guy, he had the perfect smile, and his eyes were gorgeous. His hair was pefect as well, brown like mine. But HE was perfect. Oh my god what am i thinking!? I just mwt this guy and i'm already thinking of how perfect he was, (which he was indeed perfect). 

*Liams POV* 

Omg Shay is such a nice person. But Liam you have to stop thinking about her! You left a girlfriend at home. WHich you hadn't told Shay about. But why would you she didnt ask you to or anything, but still we're still trying to get to know each other. 

But Shay, she looked beautiful. 

____________________________________________________________________________________ 

Hey guys, sorry thats its short! But i'm going to update the next chapter as well today. I hope you like this chapter. Any ideas for my next one though. 

Sorry I changed this name it didn't really go along with the story as well. 

Comment and vote please! thankyouu.