Hello angels! I hope you enjoy the first chapter.
In case you're new to this fan fiction stuff, here are a few common keys. And I'll be using some of them, of course.

y/n = your name
e/c = eye color
f/c = favorite color
POV = point of view

🕊
your POV.

Mingde University. Shanghai, China. This was all so new. My family had moved from Daegu, South Korea to China. They both had gotten sent there and I'd always wanted to go to Mingde. It had the finest music classes in Asia, and I wanted to major in music. It worked out perfectly. I had just finished my high school years, it all felt so unreal at graduation day. Saying goodbye to 8 AM classes and annoying professors, but it goes without saying that I'm sure some professors here will be just as bad.

And now I'm here, standing in front of Mingde University about to start the upcoming years of being a music student. It was exciting and all, until I realized that I didn't know anyone here and my Chinese wasn't exactly the best. I studied all summer long, and I got most of the language it's just still difficult. I hope someone here speaks Korean, or maybe someone could be nice enough to help me out here. My thoughts ran as I walked down the hallways. Out of nowhere, a girl came running and I bumped into her, making her phone slip out of her hands and landing on the ground. But before I could even utter an apology, she was on the floor, crawling towards her phone and that's when I saw that someone stepped on it, immediately damaging the screen.

I went to approach her but once again, she was out of my reach. The girl dashed after the big crowd of other girls, surrounding who knows what. I started to go after her, wanting to apologize and offer buying her a new phone. That's when she seemingly attacked this man in a suit. He was at that presentation at the beginning of the day, I couldn't exactly remember his name but it was him for sure. The girl soon got taken away, leaving me standing there with my arm out. That's when I saw them, four tall and handsome guys. The one in the middle then spoke.
"Get lost." And at the words that rolled off of his tongue, the girls scattered and went their separate ways. That's when he turned to me.
"And what are you doing here? I'm not going on a date with you, little girl."
"Huh? Who wants to go on a date with you? I don't even know you. I'm here because I accidentally made that girl drop her phone and I wanted to offer her a new one. And for your information my name is y/n, not 'little girl', thank you." I scoffed, crossing my arms over my chest.
"I called you little girl because you look like one, all short." The boy retorted childishly, his eyes all on me.
"So? If you're calling me a little girl because of my appearance that means I can look at you and say you look like a gorilla!"

"Why you—" a chuckle interrupted the boy's rage, and my eyes turned to another boy. Though, he seemed softer than the one I was just arguing with. He had curly, light brown hair with dark eyes and rosy lips. "You're daring, I like you. Nobody has ever yelled like that at Daoming Si. It was amusing honestly."
"So that's his name, hm. I guess I'm the first then, who are you all?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow at them as my arms made their way back to my sides.
"We are F4. This here is Feng Meizou, Huaze Lei, I'm Ximen Yan. The gorilla there is Daoming Si." The glasses boy, Ximen, introduced F4 charmingly, chuckling while introducing Daoming Si.
"Nice to meet, almost, all of you. I'm Kang y/n." I put emphasis on almost, seeing as meeting Daoming Si wasn't exactly the most pleasurable experience.

          "You're not from around here, are you? Your surname gives hints... somewhere in Korea?" Lei asked, his dark eyes meeting with mine. "Yeah, my parents' jobs sent them here and since I was already accepted into Mingde then it worked out perfectly. I'm from Daegu, South Korea.. my Chinese isn't really the best as you can probably tell. I must have a pretty big accent, huh?" The skin on my face slightly heated up, dusting a rosy hue across it.
"Your Chinese is actually amazing. And yes, you have an accent but it makes your voice more unique." His words only caused the already red tint on my cheeks to darken, this was only my first day here, I'm already being flirted with. "Ah, thank you."
"What's your next class?"
"I'm free next period, actually. And you?"
"All of us are too, let's hang out."

          "WHAT?" Daoming Si interfered, turning to face Lei. "You're inviting THIS little girl to hang out with us? No way!" He spoke, his voice laced with annoyance as his eyes were seemingly resembling flames. "I was going to accept, but if you don't want me to then fine! I don't care, who wants to hang out with a gorilla anyways!" I let out a huff, starting to turn to walk the other direction before I felt a hand on my arm. "Come with us, don't mind the gorilla." Lei smiled at me, it was a cute and charming smile. Bet many girls wanted him, along with the rest of F4.

          A smile creeped onto my rosy lips, before I slowly nodded my head. "Okay. But I'm only going because at least three out of the four of you haven't gotten on my nerves."
"Alright then, walk with us."
I nodded, walking back to Meizou, Ximen and Si with Lei. They all looked at each other and then started their stroll, you could faintly hear their footsteps echoing in the brightly lit hallways of Mingde University. I walked beside Lei, my arms securely holding my books up to my chest as I did so. While we were walking down the hallway, people's eyes were on us... specifically, me.

          I don't think they're used to seeing some girl walk along side F4 like this, like she's all buddy buddy with them. Truth is, I wasn't. I had just met them twenty minutes ago and I was already walking with them, going to a place and hanging out with them. All because of Huaze Lei. I could feel all types of eyes on me, the surprised glances, unbothered glances, and of course; the jealous eyes that followed me, the ones filled with envy from other girls because they weren't alongside Huaze Lei, walking with F4. I ignored everyone though, I just glued my eyes onto the halls in front of me before turning a corner and arriving at a door.
"Welcome to the F4 lair."