Hurricane Micheal

I swear to god, if I spelled Micheal wrong, I will scream. Anyways, I hope you dudes that may or may not be near Hurricane Micheal are safe! Even tho your internet will be horrible and might not see this...but still! Here is a short story I just thought up on the spot.

"D-dad, please...I don't w-wanna face another hurricane. F-Florence was e-enough." Florida whispered. America had found his son crying in his bedroom. He hated seeing Florida like this. Hurricanes were something that Florida had experienced many times, but even if you've gotten hurt many times, that doesn't make it any less painful. 

America took Florida into his arms and hugged him tightly. "I know, I know...But you want to know something else? You are strong, just like any of your brothers or sisters. Florence was bad. People lost a lot of things that way and I know that it affected you. Similar things have happened to me. But you'll get through this. You can build again and you'll be standing on your own two feet. " America whispered.

Florida had his face buried into America's chest but smiled a bit. Hurricanes left nasty bruises and it felt like he was drowning, but being with his dad made it a little better. 

If you are in Florida, just know, things will get better! And yes, I know, that story was trash, but I just want to be serious here. Stay safe and evacuate. It's no use risking your life to stay there, especially if the authorities call for an evacuation. 

Anyway, I'll have an update on Sunday.

Stay Gold!