*Vernon's Cruelty and More* Part 2

Harry took a deep shuddering breath, trying to control his panic as he heard several cars arrive, the rough boisterous male voices floated in the air as he shivered in fear.

Taking a deep breath and gulping he tried to ignore the clothes that Vernon had forced him to wear. The pink skirt was far to short in his eyes, the white top chaffed his tender skin, if that wasn't bad enough he had to wear fishnet stockings!

He felt exposed, he knew Vernon had planned for him to be tonight's entertainment, he knew he was going to be used by as many men that wanted him and with the booze freely flowing it would be most of them if not all of them.

He gulped down the fear that threatened to overwhelm him as he counted at least twenty men maybe more. He scrambled to his knees as he heard Vernon's distinctive footsteps, shivering on the cool ground as he waited it felt like hours when in reality it was only several minutes. His eyes downcast he flinched as Vernon's hand grabbed him cruelly around his arm dragging him to his feet. "Boy you will behave and take it all. I need the promotion at work so my boss is your first customer." A sadistic smirk lit his face as the boy in his grip shivered in fear.

Harry froze like a deer caught in the headlights as he took in the men leering at him, Vernon shoved him towards a thin man, he was balding with malicious grey eyes, that lit with lust at the sight of the child in front of him. "Well aren't you a pretty girl?" The raspy voice washed over him, he couldn't quite stop the flinch as gnarled fingers caressed his face, he could only stand mutely by as two fingers pushed into his mouth, "Well Vernon he will do quite nicely. Depending on his performance you just may get that managerial position." Vernon grinned "He's all yours Sir. The entertaining room is this way." He led them down a flight if stairs to the basement that had been fully refurbished for such an event.

The man, Mr Cunningham turned to Vernon, "You can leave me and the toy alone now." Vernon nodded giving Harry a warning look. Harry nodded minutely he got the message, he would perform to his very best he doubted he would survive Vernon's wrath otherwise.

Shivering the boy allowed himself to be pushed to his knees, his eyes filled with fear as he looked into the cruel eyes above him "If your good child I'll try not to hurt you to much." Rough hands grabbed his jaw forcing him to open his mouth wide "Now open my trousers and you'd better suck me good." Harry tried to nod his head, with shaking fingers he fumbled with the zip, he could feel the man's thin, short little penis hardening under them. 'Well at least it won't hurt to much. Vernon's much bigger' trying not to shudder and screw his mouth up at the taste of sour urine and an almost gritty taste to the wrinkly penis as he took it in his mouth trying not to gag.

The man moaned and groaned, tightening his fingers painfully in the boy's hair, causing him to moan in pain, his hips thrust harder at the vibrations around his cock. Shoving the boy of him he, he gasped for breath his eyes crazed "On your hands and knees." He rasped, eyes leering as as the child hastened to do his bidding fearing what would happen if he didn't obey.

Shivering as he heard the man behind him spit on his fingers and he could hear the squelching sound as he lubed his prick. Vernon's boss shoved the boy's pink skirt up and lent over and spat on his arsehole rubbing his shaking fingers over the pink hole. He couldn't take it lining his cock head up, he pushed into the boy, enjoying the cry of pain of the boy as he thrust into him again and again finding fulfilment quickly he lay over the boy panting. Bringing his hand down with a vicious smack "Vernon has definitely earned that promotion." With a sick smirk and a final slap to the arse in front of him he left the room tucking himself back into his trousers not bothering to zip his pants up. Leaving the boy shivering on the floor.

Harry lost count of them after the sixth all he could do was lay there and take the abuse, his body torn and broken, he didn't even notice Vernon dragging him to the shed after the guests had left, nor did he notice Vernon having a final turn with him.

Hogwarts dungeon:
Albus rubbed his hands together in glee 'the final phase to my plan'  then to sit back and enjoy the show.

He motioned to his men, they grabbed and tied Severus, Tom and Lucius, Albus laughed as he watched their futile struggles but it was useless due to the dampening wards.

Picking up three murky grey potions he advanced first in Severus who's eyes went wide and he struggled harder. "No!" He screamed "Please." He sobbed, Albus just laughed and with a flick of his wand spelled the potions into the three captives.

When they passed out Albus turned to his men "Return them to Riddle Manor at once." He ordered, his eyes glinting at the sweet delicious revenge he could almost taste it. With a laugh he summoned Narcissa to enjoy the high revenge gave him.

A/n: Well my dear readers here's another chapter. We will learn what the potions do in future chapters. As always I hope you enjoy it.
Please vote and comment xx