*Lucius?*

Severus woke up slowly, his head pounding 'oh Merlin's hairy balls! How much did I drink last night?' He thought, very disoriented, he groaned holding his head in his hands, a strange dull ache in his chest, he absentmindedly rubbed the spot.

At the sound of the groan Tom slowly opened his eyes, 'eughh what happened?' He thought distractedly looking around trying to get his bearings, a dull ache in his chest, he rubbed at it distractedly. He saw a beautiful man with long black hair sitting up holding his head in his hands, 'wait, what!? Beautiful? Huh what's going on?' His eyes widened at the sight of the little blond infant, "Lucius!?" He gasped in shock.

At the gasp Severus carefully turned his head, his obsidian eyes meet crimson 'oh my, what a handsome man!' His eyes widened in shock 'whaaat! Handsome?' He heard a whimper turning his head his mouth dropped open in shock "Lucius!" He exclaimed.

The little infant opened his eyes and burst into tears he was so over whelmed as memories came rushing back in bits and pieces. A hateful blond woman who whipped him and beat him, his tummy never had enough to fill it he was always starving, a old man with white hair and a long beard laughing maniacally at what seemed to be an older version of him, before he was turned into a child.

At the sound of the infants cry Severus lurched to his feet pausing momentarily for the room to stop spinning. He scooped up Lucius "There, there sweetheart. Uncle Sevvy's here. Sush little one." He tried to sooth the sobbing infant as he rocked him gently.

Tom looked on in wonder 'he's even more beautiful with a child in his arms! He's such a natural with him.' He shook his head to clear the thoughts.

A soft chuckle broke him out of his thoughts he looked up, "Well this is rather unusual. My name is Severus Snape." Murmured a soft silky voice, 'he's perfect!' At that startling thought Tom blushed, "Uh my n-name is T-Tom Riddle." His blush deepened to a rosy red at his stutter, he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly 'merlin he's gorgeous and so cute!' Severus thought. "Do you know what happened? All I do is draw a blank." Now it was Severus's turn to blush as the deep voice drew him out of his thoughts. He shook his head "I have no idea." He murmured softly, thin lips pursing in thought. "What are we going to do with Lucius?" He pondered out loud.

The handsome man with lovely wavy brown hair hummed softly his crimson eyes thoughtful, "Well I do recognize this place as Riddle manor. So that's a place to start." Severus nodded in agreement, looking down at the now sleeping child in his arms, he looked to be about six months of age.