War has Begun

If a kingdom falls into some others hand. What do you think will happen to the heir of the thrown?

*-------------*

King Axel's POV

"WHAT IS HE THINKING OF HURTING HIS ONLY SON?!" I shouted in disbelief to the news that have been reported to me as we were in our carriage on our way to his house.

"Don't worry we will talk some sense from him" my wife said assuring me.

I sighed and nodded to myself that everything was alright.

But Im just asking myself 'why is Malachi doing this?'.

Minutes later we arrived at the castle meeting with a cute little bunny waving at us.

"Uncle!! Auntie!! " The young bunny cried at for what we knew that cute little bunny was Jungkook.

As soon as our carriage stopped I quickly hugged the cute little bunny well he is technically human but a bunny suits his appearance.

"Oh!! Jungkook how are you?" I said with a smile on my face but that soon faded when I saw a scar on Jungkook's hand.

I released the hug to see Malachi behind us."Malachi" I said sternly. "Axel" as he replied coldly.

"Come in you seemed tired" he said gesturing us to go to the dining area.

I sighed at the spot knowing he wasn't anymore the person I knew before.

We entered the dining area as Jungkook was waiting in his room ordered by the man before me.

A gentle, kind and sweet man had now been changed into a cold, dark and broken mess.

"What is it like of the two of you to discuss with me?" He asked breaking me of with my thoughts.

"Your behaviour between your son Malachi" I said directly.

"What about it Axel it's perfectly fine and there is nothing to worry about" He said coldly.

"Explain then the scar on his hand and the reports of Miss Victoria" I said looking at him showing daggers in my eyes.

"Its nothing and if you keep on saying nonsense then your wasting my time" he said acting tough.

"Don't think you have a right to treat your only son like that Malachi!" I shouted back.

"That's it!! Leave or face the consequence!!" Hr shouted pointing at the door.

"YOU THINK YOUR OLDER THAN ME?!"I said going to wards him.

I held his collar and said "What would Marigold think about this?!".

Just then dark smoke started to appear from Malachi. I quickly let go and approached my wife.

"What is this Malachi?!" I asked him as my wife was on my arms hugging me tietly.

"You will now face my wrath for the deeds you have done!" He shouted. Then everything went black.

3rd Person's POV

For what we know the King and Queen of Clubs had been now controlled by the lone ruler of Diamonds.

He knew what he would do next and that is to conquer the Club Empire.

Jin's POV

It has been hours since mom and dad left. It was already turning 8.

"Where are they Jin?" Asked my little brother Hosoek.

"I don't know Hosoek Im worried myself" I told him.

Our youngest Jimin was on the edge of tears, but just then the door bursted open.

Guards from the Diamond kingdom came bursting in.

"Your coming with us little boys " One guard said with a smirk as he grabbed Jimin harshly.

"Jin hyung!!!" My brother said crying to me.

I kicked the guard's leg and pulled Jimin away from him. Sadly more guards came and knocked us down.

"Take them to the king he will know what to do" the guard ordered.

We were pushed into a cage but before U went in I looked at my kingdom seeing it in flames.

Now I knew...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
War had begun

A/N:

Sorry Sorry Sorry for not posting for so long this is a short chapter I know but I'm now OK and free don't worry!!!