The Other Side of the Blade

"Now look who is at the end of the sword"
She said as she points at them with nothing but cold eyes.
*---*

BTS POV
It was time, we had arrived to the place. It looked as if nothing was wrong, but there was. Elayne and Angeline had just arrived as we waited for them. They gave us a signal to follow. We obeyed as we caught up with them. "Down here!" They whispered in tone as they opened a secret passage. We went in one by one but Taehyung stopped. He looked at the castle behind him before being pulled out of the tunnel. We escaped at the night as we feel the sense of freedom. No more commands, no more torture, no more chains, no more people holding us down.

Once we were deep through the forest.
We decided to rest, it was late at night after all. The girls took the first patrol if ever the king sent souldiers to catch us. As we closed our eyes we felt a heavy thing strke us on the head, then we loss consciousness.

Elayne and Angela's POV
As we hit them on the head our troop had arrived to pick us up on the spot. We first tied their wrist and feet together then we place them on the wagon and head to base. We smirked as our tribe tells us our Queen had arrived. She would be happy about this outcome.

Maria's POV
It was nightime I looked at my tent window feeling restless. I then hear wooden wheels roll towards the camp. I hurriedly rush out of my tent to see that they did it. I felt.... I dont know what I felt. It was rather a mix of regret and amusement. I rush to their side." Oh my! Thank God youre safe!" I said hugging the two spies tightly. I released as I peeked at the seven men.

(A/N: Are they really men?)

I looked at them worried. I mean they were and still are my friends but I can never forget what they did. It was just... heart aching. I shrugged off my look as I ordered them to be tied on one pole each. I went back to my tent and slept miserably.

The next day I heard chatter from outside as I readied myself. I looked out to see the people surrounding the boys. As soon as Alex saw me he had rushed to my aid."My Queen! They are awake!" He bowed. I nodded and told him to get my sword. As he gave me my sword they pushed the people aside to make way. I walked straight to them and as soon as I stopped I played with my sword then pointed it swiftly on Namjoon's neck." Now look who's at the end of the sword" I said coldly smirking. They were gagged as I could only hear mumbles. I rolled my eyes as I gazed at them."How silly of me to think I could forgive you" I said before swiftly pulling away the sword and walking back to my tent. When I closed its entrance. I collapsed to the floor crying. I couldnt believe I did that I hate myself so much.