Sweet little thing.

Coby x bitty! Reader.

*this was requested! Thanks for all of the love on the previous bitty fanfic. These are really fun to write! And I'm glad you guys love them so much. And can you believe it? We have 182 followers!? I can't believe that some many people like my random one shots! Thank you all!

-------

You fiddled with your thumbs while in your cage, you were bored at the moment and your roommate/ cagemate had already got her own home.

You were a little jealous of her, but you were glad that she was happy, she was some kid's birthday present.

Abbie walked up to your cage, smiling. "Heya y/n how are we doing today?"

You smile back. "I'm okay thanks."

She nods and sets a tiny piece of pizza in your cage then walks away to check on the other bitties.

You eyes lighten up and you dig into your pizza.

--------

The stores door bell thing went off, you and all of the other bitties went to their cage windows, someone was gonna get a home today.

You really hoped it was you, but then again you were the smallest one.. Only being seven inches tall.

All of the larger ones have already been sold.

The man who walked in was a skeleton monster, he wore a black leather jacket, purple sunglasses and his snake hair looked around the store curiously.

One of them set their eyes on you, it made a strange snake smile and ordered the monster to walk over to you.

Being honest, snakes scared you, you were afraid they'd eat you.

The monster walked over to you, he bent over, hands on his knees. "Why, aren't you a cute little thing. Why hasn't anyone bought you yet?"

You blushed at his tone of voice.

He smirks at you, fork tongue flickers at you in a playful way. "Ay shop keep! How much is-s-s this-s-s adorable s-s-smol?"

Abbie smiles at the taller male. "Thats y/n, she's a sweet little thing. She's very affectionate, and she loves to draw on sticky notes."

"Perfect." He pulled three hundred G out of his pocket and handed it to her.

Her eyes widened and she opened your cage, lifting you carefully, and handing you to him.

It seemed as if you were born to sit in the palm of his scaley hands.

"Y/n, I'm Coby, I just have two rules for ya, is-s-s that okay?"

You nod.

"Alright, one, don't ever look into my eyes-s-s, and s-s-second, do not anger the s-s-snakes. Okay?"

You nod again and hug his thumb. "Thank you so much Mr.Gorgon."

He blushed. "Y-yeah no problem."

----------

On the walk to your new home, you sat in his jacket pocket, sometimes a snake would check on you, you could tell that they wouldn't hurt you.

They even mothered you in a way.

Coby walked forward nodding his head to the music playing through his headphones. He was easily lost in music you could tell.

-------

Once you got home, Coby had made you a small room in his bookshelf, it was made like a dollhouse. He even had tiny furniture for you.

You smiled as he sat you down on a very soft bed.

"I figured that you didn't wanna hang out in a boring cage forever. Right?"

You smile nodding.

He chuckles. "Alright, y/n want something to eat?"

"Yes please."

He nods sending you a sunglassed wink, then he walked off to the kitchen.

You walked around your little room, it had doll clothes and even tiny shoes.

And sticky notes for you to draw on! You quickly grabbed a small pen and tried drawing your new owner.

----------

He walked back in the room and kneeled by your small house. "Y/n, I made you a s-s-sandwich." He sets it on your dresser.

"What cha drawing?"

You blush and hand it to him, looking away to hide your blush.

He looks at the drawing and smiles, then picks you up, he hugs you and kisses your cheek.

"You're amazing my little sugar pie."

You hug him back, kissing above his non-nose.

You were the happiest you've ever been.

End! I hope you enjoyed! I'll be making more bitty fanfics soon!