sette

"Occasionally, when I get mad at a woman, I'll do some great, awful painting about her

I'll do some great, awful painting about her."
—Jean-Michel Basquiat

Taehyung

Small drops of rain fell from the clouded sky as I rested my head on the cool window of the bus. I watched as the once dry pavement slowly became soaked turning into a light brown.

The vehicle suddenly came to a halt as it stopped in front of the emptied park. I quickly stood searching the almost empty space and making an exit to my right.

Stepping off the bus I stood in the rain as the water began to dampen my clothes. A figure sat on the bench near the woods with an umbrella overhead glancing down they reached into the pocket of their blue jean jacket.

I walked towards the woody area in anger not wanting to see his face. I only had desired the best for my Emona but she pursued something dangerously different; she wanted him.

I thought about her tears, how they flowed so gently down her face as the rain did from the sky. She proclaimed that he had broken her heart, torn the vessel from the work of art that she was.

He and his deceiving persona convinced her to go against me, to lie to me despite our promise. He would never see her as art. He didn't care for her the way that I did so why would she choose him?

I balled my fist in anger as my nails roughly punctured the skin of my palm. A wave of envy within me the thought of him made me green, a color that only Emona could cause me to express.

"Taehyung?" he questioned, looking up from his phone, "have you seen Emona, I mean she told me to meet her near the park now she won't answer her phone."

"She says she never wants to see you again," I spat

"W-what do you mean?" he stuttered standing up from the bench. "We were just talking a day ago about spending time together why so sudden?"

"Emona deserves better than you Jimin!" I retorted as I stepped closer to him. My figure towering over his own.

"Wait...what?"

"You need to stay far away from her, or bad things will happen."

He furrowed his eyebrows and a look of realization painted across his expression. "Wait, you like her don't you? wow so cute," he laughed.

"I'm serious, stay away from my Emona!" I yelled shoving him backward.

"Listen Taehyung, I don't know what you think you're doing but I refuse to fight you. I'm simply gonna leave and go visit Emona alright."

He began to turn away as I roughly grabbed his shoulder and pushed him to ground. Hovering over him I forced blows to his face as the raw scent of blood combined the fresh dew.

"Stay away from my Emona!" I screamed as the red liquid flooded from his mouth and stained the blue of his jean jacket.

He tried to push me off but I only grew angrier.

Wrapping my hands around his throat I watched as he quivered underneath my force. His eyes wide staring at me begging me to release.

But I could not.

"Stay away from Emona stay away!" I repeated as the rain fell down on my face clouding my vision.

Suddenly his restraining stopped as he no longer fought to breathe.

I loosened the grip around his throat in horror. The purple and blue imprints from my hands surrounded his pale neck as he lied there unconsciously.

"No! no! no! Jimin wake up! " I demanded as I shoved his lifeless figure.

"E-emona will hate me you need to wake up!"
I pressed two fingers to his neck searching for a pulse, the slow beat of his heart only had seconds remaining.

Standing I pulled his body further into the woods. The tall dark lanky trees shook back and forth from the rough winds of the storm. Sitting his body upright I reached for his cell phone as I forcefully slammed it into the ground destroying the screen and shutting it off completely.

I pulled the collar of his white T-shirt over his nose as I kneeled close to his figure.

"If you can hear me, it'll be okay Jimin, I'll take care of Emona, I promise," I whispered as his pulse came to a halt.

-
Hi c:

Editing in process