"Let There Be Light. " Chapter 1

"I'll give you a reason to stay, " says Sebastian........

My body lies limp under his, accepting it's warm heat, as my heart lays shattered in a pile, cold glass in my chest.

His ungloved hands grace their way up my thighs ripping away my white lace panties. As he leans to whisper something in my ear. At this point the soul-crushing bitterness that humans call heart brake, is making me just a hollow shell of myself I believe its nothing he can say at this point to repair me, but he says.

"The hope of seeing your body and the beautiful soul that lies within it is why I haven't completely lost to the darkness........ "

He catches my attention as I can see the truth in his eyes. (No demon can lie lie to an angel) I start to feel my senses again come back to my body. Feeling how he ran his fingers through my hair, softly brushing his lips against mine as he speaks. The feeling of his breath makes me weak sending warm shivings down my body, blushing with delight.

"Doing the one thing that would truly connect us that was forbidden in heaven is one of the main reasons I left, " he says.

With no hesitation, he moves his hand from my thigh to grab his member and glide it against my wet core before pushing himself inside. Whispering such sweet things in my ear, I've waited centuries to hear.

How It Started

At the beginning when God said "let there be light" my future home was being born.

As one of the first angels God not only loved me like all of his children, he liked and trusted me enough to make me in charge of his greatest creation, Earth. I personally was in charge of making sure the new angels excepted their place in heaven, watching over all living organisms but most importantly mankind. The good people who were created to do great things, were to be specially monitored. I was the one that delivered the list of names and times that people were supposed to die to the reapers. I was God's Sword and Sheild against my old friend and trader Lucifer.

While assigning other angels to look after the living, I niticed a change. When one of my fellow angels an original angel in fact (Sebastian). He was around for as long as me and just so happened to be my best friend but he began to become resistant to his orders. One day I saw him looking way too depressed for an angel so, I approached the situation delicately when I sat on the edge of a cloud watching the human race buzz around at our feet. Looking at them always makes me smile and so do the other angels but this one particular showed a facial expression I've never seen on an angel before.

"What troubles you, if I might ask? "
His eyes look at me from the side and drift back to the scene below us smirking.

"Look at them, such pathetic little creatures. Why do we have to look over them? Some of them don't even believe we exist, why does he even care about them so much? "

'Such words coming from an angel I was shocked but I took a breath and gave my honest answer.'

"Well their his creation just like we are, so he loves them. " I said

He smirks his eyes still focused on what's below us.

"You sound just like everyone else sitting up here so naive, I should have followed Lucifer when I had the chance. "

My heart sinks into my chest when Lucifer left he took most of the remaining original angels. So he was the only one I had left that's actually seen the time that's passed on and I can laugh with. I think he's the closest I'll ever get to human love.

I snap out of it and I jump up grabbing him by the shoulders.

"Don't speak like that, if you beg for mercy God will forgive you and let you stay here with me. "

He throws my hands from his shoulders and stands up looking more frustrated than before.

"See that's what I mean why do we have to worship him at his feet and kneel before him if he really loved us he wouldn't threaten us to do so. "

At this point, tears start to flow down my cheeks.

"Dear God what are you saying? "

Not able to look at me he looks back down.

"I'm saying I don't think I'm on the right side of the afterlife, and I think it's my turn to enter the underworld."

At this point, tears make a stream down my cheeks as I close my eyes and cover my eyes shaking my head in disbelief.

"NO, THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!! "

Freaking out my breath suddenly hitches in many throat when I feel a sudden warmth over my hands, and my eyes flash open.

My eyes immediately lock to his deep yellow ones as bright as the sun and as pure as they can be. But the way he looks at me is so seducing as if he's staring at my soul. His flawless skin lays perfectly over his chiseled face. His bright, plump lips stretched into a seductive smirk, they look so soft I want to touch him, but I can't feel my hands...... The wait is he...

'He's covering them, ' I say to myself

"As much as I want to stay to be teased by your beauty, a huge part of me says I have to go."

Its a thousand things I want to say but it's the first time I've been this close to a male before. To have his body so close to mine it feels like I'm on fire, the smell of his skin makes my core heat up, and when he speaks into my ear, my legs go weak. As his hands caress my back and he whispers down my neck.

"If it's such a sin to look at you with greed, wanting to ravage your body and make that sweet voice of yours sing my name beneath me as I do. I don't think heaven is for me."

He says as he leans in and kisses me.

I can feel my soul latch onto his almost as if he's sucking it out of me, but I want to give it to him because I can feel his. It's rushing over me it's turning so dark and so cold, but the warm ecstasy of this moment is life-changing. It's causing my wings to flutter shooting electricity through my body so strong my feathers shed entirely off. Being replaced by a new snow-white shiny coat, showing I've become a new higher leveled angel by knowing love. As his wings did the same, but his new coat turned black, causing the end of our kiss as he slowly stepped away from me. Not even noticing we were still holding hands until our fingers slowly start to separate as he steps towards the edge of the cloud.
"So long....... my love. "

He said as he blows a kiss to me disappearing over the edge. Never breaking eye contact as I see his bright yellow eyes turn a deep crimson as he disappears below the clouds, the last beautiful sight of his I have imprinted in my mind.

So frozen in the moment of what just happened, the beginning and end of my life only in the span of 5 minutes. I can actually feel my heart beating against my chest begging to get out as I fall to my knees releasing a screech so loud God had to muffle it with thunder. A piece of my soul fell with him from heaven. My tears so plentiful turning deserts into new oceans, ending dreadful drouts and quenching the thurst of parched. Mankind flurished off my tears as my heart was shattered into a thousand pieces, like a puzzle he can only put together.