Becoming His (Lemon)

Recap

From that day it has been about 4 months since I started my cover as a maid in the Phantomhive manner. Doing my job as God's head (and oldest) angel, in charge of keeping the balance of life (love) and death (hate) in check.

Right now it seems as though the Phantomhive household is the center of all the thrown off balance in the world with all the unmarked deaths.

So far only William Spears suspects my cover because of all my recent working with him over the years in the past so much in my angel form he can now somewhat since my essence (but pure beings give off the same essence but not as strong).

Other than that keeping the Queen's guard dog and his butler under wraps has been a successful progress, by not completely changing things with my powers but gently pushing the hand of faith without upsetting the universe.

MY P.O.V

Recently the young master has decided to throw a ball in Lissy's honor these type of events is normally where the unnatural type of evil takes place so I decided to tread lightly.

Eavesdropping was my chosen gentle approach since it's just my luck that the demon I loved (Sebastian) was under contract to the lord of this household. So I was constantly around him having to condense my powers, having no luck in condensing my emotions for him.

Even though it was frowned upon by the angels I didn't care, in fact, I thought he actually started to fall for me again after all these centuries. Thinking about how well we work together, how we accidentally bump into each other, even one time Meyrin bumped into me so hard I fell into him and our lips touched to this day it makes me blush.

I used my enhanced hearing to keep tabs on the party, the constant women flirting with my love irritated me I could boil over and spitfire but I had to stay focused on the task at hand. It wasn't until the young master gave Sebastian a certain order that I started following him.

What he asked them was nothing of my concern for that was where the hand of fait comes into play, but whether he chooses to harm them is where an angel's work comes in.

He was going around testing the 'purity' of the women's souls at the ball luring them away individually, knowing that he wanted to take the most tainted and seasoned soul. Letting him lure every female to the last female away noticing he let all the others go without doing anything but talking and flirting. After a while this last one was taking way longer, as I'm following them ....the young master requested me.

Ceil-"Y/N" he yells "Y/N come here at once."

As my name eco's through the hallways to my inhuman ears I had to dash away towards him not to be caught.

"....Yes ...my lord''

I say panting between words from having to run at supernatural speed in the manner to answer his request, while still suppressing my powerful ora so I won't be suspicious.

Ceil- "I instructed Sebastian to let off some steam but wouldn't you say it's about time to serve the desert?"

"Yes my lord right away."

My nerves are recking not being able to hear through this crowd clearly through these thick walls of the manner as I serve the food. But as soon as I'm done I get back to it.

It took about 10 minutes before I'm able to sneak away to try to find Sebastian again. Then I sense his demon ora enhance and that's not good news for anyone. So I run to the source as fast as I could using superhuman speed, stopping at the end of the hall at the top of stairs to call his name.