Taking Out Stress (Lemon)

Lemons

Recently back to back stressful situations have been popping up, and I can tell Sebby is becoming a bit on edge. From the "purifying" cult investigation to the fallen angel trying to rewrite ciels memories. It's a lot to handle, considering he's not eating any other souls to replenish his strength on the regular after having to spend so much power and energy. It seemed like he just couldn't catch a break, but that's the price of a well-seasoned soul, I guess.

On our way out, the mansion to our next mission, I ask, "Love, are you ok to handle more of these tasks without proper food?"

Sebastions point of view

What an outrageous question it's simply silly, I'm a demon for devil's sake it's rare for us to get tired. If anything, that's an occasion once every couple thousand years, but when I think about it, I have been somewhat wary.

"I see why you're concerned, but I assure you I'm fine as of now." He says as if to convince himself

      Readers Point Of View

But knowing my love and his anger, it was only a matter of time he retaliated in some way. So when the queen's butler informed us of the opioid epidemic happening in the city, I prayed that'll be handled smoothly for his sake.

**********Time Skip**************

         Sebastions point of view

Riding in the estate carriage late at night after a hard day of investigating, my worries increase as London police pull us over. Not only accusing Ciel of being involved in the recent opioid uprising, but the annoying little bastard had me sent to be torchered.

To bring some type of ease to the situation, I send a glance to my love to help to give me the relief of not having to worry about her well being when she becomes invisible to the eyes of the living.

Readers Point Of View

Running to his side in my invisible state while being arrested, "What would you like me to do to help ease the situation?"

"Assist the young master," he says in a volume my ears could only hear

I assist the young lord leading him in the right direction to find his answers the way sebby would. When he's on the right path to finding the evidence he needs, I go to look for Sebastian a little shock to what I walk into. The fallen angel whipping the skin of my love until its bare I fly kick the fallen angel (Angela) into her portal before she could land another strike on him, with my power, so no battle was needed.

Alone now, as the portal closes, I bite my wrist, feeding him the blood that rushed out, giving him a taste of my soul. I let out a small moan as his sharp teeth penetrate me, filling my body with such a hot sensation, realizing that's the burning feeling of his venom coursing through me. My body starts to whimper against his as my heated core soaks my panties.

Soon his bloody whip wounds start to heal on his chest as he snaps through his shackles like butter.

I stumble back as he comes down from the wall, pulling me closer by the waist as he licks the dripping blood from my wrist. As his flashing crimson eyes meet mine, I blush, and my legs go to mush as I realize I've been staring. I tilt my eyes away in embarrassment only to realize how close we are. My hand is gracing his toned muscular chest down to his chiseled abs, as he moves down the smalls of my back to cuff my ass. Moving my chin to meet his eyes once again.