Facing My LIfe

It didn't take long for me to realize I loved him, but that wasn't the problem. The problem was actually loving him, seeing him enjoy his life below moving on without me. I never felt this feeling before it's like a piece of my heart breaking off every time I'd watch him be with another woman.

Despite the dark effects and the heartbreak, 💔 I was going through my job handling life and death was never over. Every day I had to face off, another day of immortality became more and more dreadful, I can admit I did get a little lazy when it came to handling the lower-level angels and the grim reapers. But I would never have thought of what would come to be. When one day my heavenly father summoned me to meet at his throne. I fly to him immediately landing at his feet, and curtsying in respect.

"Rise my child. "

He says in his booming echoing voice, as I stand and I look up upon his mighty throne to meet his eyes I can tell I've done something to disappoint him.

"What may be the problem father I'll resolve it myself if need be. "

I said, his face turns concerned as he says.

"My child you haven't been paying attention to your duties for quite the while now my dear, the earth is falling into quite the shambles. "

I jump up to defend myself saying.

"Father I ashore you I've been maintaining my system for running Earth since you bestowed the duty onto me."

He gracefully hovers down by my side shrinking to my size as he says.

"Yes, my child but just because something is great doesn't mean it can't be improved. Humans grow they are alive and resilient. You must come up with a system that fits them, one that'll live, adapt and change with them."

We began to walk around and look at the earth below us before he starts to talk to me again.

"My child you know as your heavenly father I know and see all, so I know your situation. "

My eyes bulge pretending to pay attention below still as he continues saying.

"As always I'll give you your own choices to make. However, you will be responsible for your duties and will be sending you to handle them directly. "

His last word echoes through my head as the clouds below me suddenly disappear as I fall to the earth beneath me. The unexpected fall knocks me out, and I wake up to his voice in my head saying.

"Your heart desires are your own choices, however, the problems of the earth circles around this location. For your once angel friend it seems those problems circle him, he goes by the name "Sebastian." Now and I bless you with the name "(yr/n) in order to establish peace once again this must be dealt with. "

My heart pounding so fast just thinking about the job, thinking the unthinkable. All this time of following and spying on my first love I've learned many things and how truly bad he has been. It seems to have really started with the new master of his, 'Ciel Phantomhive. '

Of course, I've observed the situation beforehand, realizing after the death of the child's aunt. The world of the two beings such as the demon and a reaper should never cross as much as they did. The species as a whole was acting a bit odd, more as though a lot more ruthlessly gruesome.

Having seen enough I desire it's time to infiltrate not that I had a choice when the gremlin reaper William spotted me. Luckily I was able to use my powers to transform into a human female first. He was on his way back to the office after taking Grell's death scythe when he spotted me. Grabbing me by the back of my corset over to the other two (Sebastian and Grell) and throwing me to the ground saying.

"spy"

As I catch myself on my hands and knees I look up, as I start to feel tears build up on the sides of my cheeks looking into the eyes of my beloved. As he says.

"What a beauty you are, shouldn't a lady be resting in this hour of the night? "

I respond with my heart beating out of my chest it seems like it's been ages since I've stared into his eyes and heard his velvet voice. Thinking 'how could he be so wrong, in such a good way.

When I finally snap out of it I respond remembering that I suppress my powers so they don't suspect a thing.

"Forgive me kind sir, I was on my way to the estate to see the lord. But the conversion seemed too serious to walk through so I desired to wait."

I say as we stand in front of the estate.

My love responds with a gentle grasp of my hand as he softly kisses it to his lips as he helps me up saying.

"Well excuse me, my lady where are my manners, I am Sebastian Michaelis the head butler of this fine estate let me show you inside. "

My heart melts, heating my body as I blush.

Out of nowhere, I find myself stumbling to the side as Grell (one of the grim reapers that cause me problems) pushes me. To get close to Sebastian taking his hand and that he took mines in and pressing it to his face saying.

"Bassy you never caress me like that. "

He says wiggling his body and whining. As Sebastian becomes fed up and punches Grell sending him into a wall as he automatically turns to me bowing saying.

"My lady. "

I take his hand at shocked at how polite he is even though he doesn't know who I am. I look up at the back of his head having to walk twice as fast to keep up with his long strides, seeing his perfect devilish smirk for the first time in a long time. As he directs me to the house.

(next one might be lemon😉)