Chapter 1: I'm in the One Piece World

DATE: JANUARY 18, 2058

      I looked at the mirror just to see myself in a sleeveless leather jacket worn over a black tube top, leaving my belly button bare. I paired it with a red and black checkered skirt that reaches before the knee along with my net tights and three inches high leather boots.

" I look so pale." I said to myself. So, I put a little blush-on just to lighten up my pale face. Then, I opened my drawer to take my necklace with a silver star pendant that my brother gave me and wore it.

"Perfect." I said as I gaze intently at myself in the mirror. I checked the time then hurried to my motorcyle that is parked just below my home.

"You're late queen." Jake said as soon as I set my foot inside the meeting room. I guess he's my no. 1 hater haha.

"You're just way to early Mr. Jake." I answered as I pull a chair and sat down then looked at everyone inside here.

"Any reports?" I asked, expressionless.

"Our number is decreasing." Christian told me. The guy whom my father entrusted me with and my underboss.

"Yes I know. Our Mafia Gang, Blood Rose is divided into 20 divisions before. But now we only have 13. It was always been the problem guys! I've chosen you as main captains to lead each division and may I just ask you, are you doing all your roles?" I said calmly as I shoot glares as sharp as daggers to each and everyone.

It's been three months since we've been resolving this issue. We've tightened security. We've investigated and I ordered my people to kill all those members who were proven doing inside jobs. and yet?

A knock on the door was suddenly heard ans then flung open to reveal a man.

"Queen, we found Flynn Porter dead along with this note." He said then gave me the note. It read,

                                                Your days are numbered, Alexandria.

"Dismissed." I said then all of them stood and bowed down to me before they walked out of the room except for Christian.

"I can't take all of these anymore." I said as I rub my temples slowly.

"Queen"

"Stop calling me that. I'm so sick of it. I've been the boss of this gang for three years and now my life is in danger. I'm just 19 for god's sake." I told him then thtew my head on the table.

"You know I'm always here, right? I will protect you." he said then held my hand. I gazed at him closely. He's been a father to me since my parents died.

"I miss my old life Chris. I don't want these. I miss my friends, school and everything. And all I wanted to do is to watch one piece like a normal anime otaku girl does.  Maybe James is right. I'm still too young to handle this." I said and pulled my hand away from his.