Chapter 18: What the Real Plan is

Xandria's POV

After a long time which seems like forever, I'm finally the one being interviewed. I'm not hoping to be accepted though since there are a lot of applicants there so right now, I'm already thinking a new and most possible way of how I could get into David's mansion and take Ceasar out. 

"Clara's gonna be David-sama's new maid. Tell every girl out there to go back to their homes." The interviewer said over the den den mushi and banged it down so loudly. Wow, I may be really lucky. The odds are really in my favour today. 

"Please come with me." The man formally said as he bowed while his hand is pointing the direction to where will I go. I walked beside him. The silence is very deafening.  All I could hear was the clicking of my footsteps, sounding louder than his. He took me to a an undoubtedly big red and gold room  that seems to be an office. 

"David-sama will be here shortly." He said and gave me a small smile which I returned. He left me alone in the room so I decided to scan everything in here. I've noticed that there are surveillance transponder snails in every corner of the room and I think it wouldn't be easy to call law without making myself sound  suspicious. 

In spite of that, I took my den den mushi out of my pocket and called him. 

"Brother, it's Clara and I got the job! So, I'm going to be away for a while and take care of your little brother. He easily get lost " I said as soon as he picked up. I tried to make my voice sound so happy and cheerful. I could tell that Zoro's making a face right now when I heard him complain about what I said.

"That's great one-chan. What are you doing right now?" Law asked, changing the pitch of his voice from the deep expressionless tone to a cheerful one and wanting to know my current situation. I mentally smiled. He's going with the flow. 

"I'm waiting for my master. Don't worry. I'm going to be fine." I answered then the big golden doors flung open, revealing a wierd looking guy. 

"Oh I'm sorry brother. I have to go now. Master's here." I told Law and hung it up. I shoved it back to my pocket as I face David with a smile.

"Good day, master." I greeted and slightly bowed to him. My hair swayed over my movement and almost covered my hair. I've noticed that he has a mouthpiece as well as his men. I can't see where the headset is connected though but I'm sure it's small enough for me not to see. 

"Whom are you talking to my dear maid?" David asked. Calling me his maid really iritates me. and just for his info, I'm not his maid, I'm his child's maid!! He's wearing clothes that are much similar to a prince's in a fairytale. The only diffirence is he's got a tape measure as a belt. T_______T He  has a crown as well above his curly brown hair that reaches to his shoulders. What's with the outfit really?

"My brother master." I answered then he flashed a smile which I think is pretty creepy. 

"Just address me as David-sama. Give her the uniform." He ordered as he sit on his swivel chair behind his desk. A man in his suit swiftly handed me a bag of clothes which I took with a smile. David looked at me so intently, scanning me from head to toe like he's ripping me apart in his mind. The gesture immediately made me so annoyed but I tried to mask it with a fake smile. His eyes went straight to mine and gave me a slight smirk.