Chapter 2: Saving Nami

I felt a towel rubbing my face in circles. Right from my forehead, to my cheeks, then my neck down to my chest.....

"What are you doing?" I asked as I grab the hand just to see Chopper looking at me in horror. 

"Sorry." I mumbled then let go of his hand and got myself in a sitting position. I saw Nami sitting at the edge of the bed. Zoro at the door, looking intently at me. Luffy opposite him and Robin just beside the bed, holding a book and wait.... that;s my bag she's holding on her other hand! 

Then the door flung open and Sanji walked in along with Usopp. As soon as Sanji noticed me, his eyes immediately turned into pink hearts and kneeled down before me. 

"You're awake. Shall I cook for you, mademoiselle?" he said as he kiss the back of my hand. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Sanji-kun. Always the flirty guy.  I smiled at him which made his heart eyes get larger. 

"This is not the time for that. You shitty cook." Zoro said and punched him on the head. 

"Huh?! what did you say marimo?!" he snapped. 

"Who are you calling marimo?!" Zoro snapped back. then, they started their usual fight. hahaha.

"This girl seems interesting." Robin said, closing her book and started to shake my bag down. My things fell off onto the floor including my gun.

"Who are you? And that tattoo, whose Pirate crew?" Zoro asked as he shoot me glares while clutching his katana. 

Okay..... He's scaring the crap out of me. Breath in..... Breath out....

"Okay guys. Please settle down. I won't hurt you."I said, raising both of my hands. I'm finally in the one piece world and I can't even remember how i got here but I don't want this adventure to be ruined just by mistaking me for someone who I'm not.  

"First, how did I get into your ship?"  I asked.

"You were unconcious and I wnat you to get treated." Chopper answered me. 

"Okayyyy. Explaining who I am might be very hard for you to understand but-

"Stop with the Alibi. Just tell us who you are." Usopp said while looking at me fiercely. Well, If that's what he want. 

"Alright then. I'm a girl from the real world." I casually said then all of them looked at me with confusion. 

"How are we supposed to believe that.This is real world."  Robin was the first one to react.

"It's true Robin. This world is fantasy. You are in a story, in a show that people watch in my world and I am your fan. That thing can prove what I just said." I told them then pointed out my laptop. I stood up and gathered my things. 

"What is that?" Luffy asked as I turn my laptop on.