Chapter 17: When Jealousy Strikes

Zoro's POV

Why the hell do I keep coming back to this street? What's wrong in this place? It's been hours since I lost Xandria. She ran towards a bookstore, I think  and when I followed her, she was nowhere to be found. I was walking on the pavements when I ran past a restaurant. 

"Trafalgar Law." I recognised him even though he's in disguise, sitting inside and opposite him was the girl I was looking for, smiling brightly.

"What is he doing with Xandy?"  Something inside me makes me want to rush inside that restaurant.

Xandria's POV 

I'm here with Trafalgar Law eating in a restaurant and talking about things. Why did I end up with him? Okay, let's go back a few minutes in time. 

"Room" A manly voice said and before I knew it, those ugly bandits are being cut into pieces but they're still alive like a living puzzle.

"A devil fruit user as well. Interesting Xandria."  He said while giving me his sexy smirk. I looked at him and wondered how he knew my name. He started to walk but I was just looking at these puzzle pieces. Yes, they tried to snatch what I have but that's not enough to make them suffer like this. 

"Don't worry about them, I'll put them back later. You were finding a way to get past these guys without fighting them, weren't you?" He said, his back facing me as he slowly walk. The first thing I love about this character? his brightness that makes him handsome without even trying hard to show it. 

"How did you know my name?" I asked as I trail behind him.

"It doesn't matter. Besides, it's my responsibility to know each and every member of my ally. Please walk beside me." He answered and I immediately followed his request. No one was talking and then I remembered that I have to find Zoro. 

"Would you" We both muttered which made me giggle. 

"Tell yours first." I said with a smile while walking along the pavements.

"Would you mind going to a restaurant with me? I wanted to talk about some things with you." He asked. Okay, Trafalgar Law, one of my favorite characters in one piece is right in front of me asking if I could go with him. 

"No, no. I wouldn't mind. I could go with you." I said and that's what happened. so right now, here we are talking about who I am.  

"I need you Xandria." Law said with his pleading eyes as he hold my hand that his laying flat on the table.

"What do you mean you need me?" I asked confused. 

"I need you in my plan. You're exactly what I'm looking for." He told me so desperately like if I won't get involved in this plan, everything would be ruined. 

"You're saying it like I'm the only hope." I said after I drink my water while the doors of the restaurant flung open, revealing a green-haired man looking intenty at me then to Law making my eyes wide in surprise. Oh man, I completely forgot about him.