Chapter 9: The Tiger Pirates

Xandria's POV

After Sanji cooked, we all ate our lunches and we did our things separately. I practiced my devil fruit ability  which now explains why Usopp's a little bit mad at me. hahaha

I was practicing with his slingshot, (he didn't know because he was doing something) and I accidentally threw it into the forest. I helped him search for it and it took us hours to find it. 

It didn't took so long for the night to dwell upon us so we built our tents and set camp. We sat down around the bonfire and we are now eating our dinner.

"Xandria-chan?" Brook called me whch I immediately answered without knowing what he wanted to tell me. 

"If you're going to ask me if you could see my panties, NO. " I firmly answered which made Robin and Nami giggle.

"No, Xandria-chan. I just wanted to ask how you live your life in your world." He told me which made me flash a weak smile, remembering my gang whom I left temporarily. 

"Ordering and managing my people usually. Telling them who's next on the kill list. I actually hold 20 divisions. If the person who needs to be killed is somehow heavy and skilled, I go with my people but if its not, I trust it to them. Usually, we do silent kills but when things get out of control we show no mercy." I said then I drank my water. 

"Xandria-chan is scary." Chopper mumbled ashe hid behind Robin but sticking his face out.

"Don't get me wrong Dr. Chopper. We don't hurt people just because we like it. We hurt them for a good reason and for justice." I explained further as I smile to assure him that I'm not here to hurt anyone. 

Everybody finished eating and decided to rest inside their tents. I volunteered to take the watch because I wanted to use the time to practice my ability. 

"Franky, You should take a rest too. You didn't stop working since we got here. You even barely eaten." I told him, who is currently hammering something on the ship. 

"No I have to fin-

"But do you think Sunny would be happy if she knew that the guy who fixed her suffered from restlessness and hunger?" I told him and he stopped for a second but then continued. 

I punched him on the head hard and now he's glaring at me. If looks could just kill. 

"Sorry. Just take a rest will you?" I said as I pull him by his ear and pushed him inside a tent. I zipped it outside.

"Don't you dare break the tent." I warned him. Who the hell doesn't take a break from doing such hard work?

Everybody was finally inside their tents, taking their rest so I put out the bonfire with the use of my devil fruit ability.  Having this wasn't too bad as I thought. 

I walked a short distance away from the camp and I set forth my hand, trying to control the tools that Franky left beside the sunny. I waved to right and it followed. i focused on the things around me. Like the trees, sand, wind and water. When I got tired of practicing, I sat down, hugging my knees.